Concor 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Concor 5 MG Description
Concor 5 tablet contains bisoprolol as its active ingredient. It is used in treating high blood pressure and angina (chest pain caused due to reduced blood flow to the heart). Concor 5 is an antihype
tensive medicine. Bisoprolol in Concor 5 works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels, thus reducing high blood pressure. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or take more than that recommended by the doctor. Sudden stopping of Concor 5mg tablet may worsen the condition. It can cause palpitations, irregular heartbeats, and heart failure known as hypertensive crisis. Before using Concor tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed history of medications, supplements and conditions.
- Bisoheart 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.64₹ 67.6924% CHEAPER₹ 6.77/Tablet
- Bisonext 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.60₹ 111.0117% CHEAPER₹ 7.4/Tablet
- Bisotab 5mg Tablet 10'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 103.00₹ 87.552% CHEAPER₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Bisosafe 5mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.69₹ 71.9920% CHEAPER₹ 7.2/Tablet
- Biselect 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.50₹ 36.1259% CHEAPER₹ 3.61/Tablet
- Corbis 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.50₹ 78.6241% CHEAPER₹ 5.24/Tablet
Uses of Concor 5 MG
Contraindications of Concor 5 MG
- If you are allergic to Bisoprolol or any other ingredients of Concor 5 tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart like heart failure, etc.
- If you are suffering from asthma or low blood pressure.
- If you have any blood circulation problems.
- If you have a rare tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
- If your doctor has told you that you have metabolic acidosis (a condition when there is too much acid in your blood).
Side effects of Concor 5 MG
- Cold or numb feeling in hands and legs
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Concor 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes.
- You have a thyroid disease.
- You are going to have a surgery.
- You are on a strict diet or fasting.
- You have blood circulation problems.
- You have ant lung disease or asthma.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have a history of psoriasis (a type of scaly skin rash).
- You have phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland).
- Concor 5 tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years.
Mode of Action of Concor 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Concor 5 MG
- Concor 5 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Concor 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concor 5 tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Concor 5 tablet with medicines to treat irregular heartbeat like disopyramide, quinidine, flecainide, amiodarone, medicines to treat migraine like ergotamine, rizatriptan and adrenaline (epinephrine) used to treat shock may cause high blood pressure or slow heartbeats and thus should be used with caution....
- Concomitant use along with medicines to treat heart diseases like verapamil, diltiazem, nifedipine, nicardipine, dihydropyridine may cause abnormal heart rhythm, low blood pressure, slow heartbeats and heart failure....
- Concomitant use of this medicine with anaesthetics may cause fast heartbeats and may also increase the risk of high blood pressure and thus should be used with caution.
- Concomitant use of along with medicines to treat high blood pressure like selegiline, phenelzine, clonidine, moxonidine, moxonidine, methyldopa or hydralazine can cause low blood pressure. When taken together, Bisoprolol should be withdrawn several days before discontinuing clonidine or moxonidine....
- Concomitant use of NSAIDS like indomethacin, ibuprofen may decrease the effects of Bisoprolol
- Concomitant use of Concor 5 tablet with medicines to treat mental illness like fluvoxamine, imipramine may cause slow heartbeats.
- Concomitant use of along with tobacco may cause an increase in heart rate and may impair blood pressure control and thus you should avoid smoking tobacco.
- Other medicines like lidocaine, warfarin, phenobarbital, mephobarbital, chlorpromazine, cimetidine, hydralazine, imipramine, rifampicin, theophylline, insulin and digoxin used to treat heart failure should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Concor 5 MG
Dosage of Concor 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What will happen if I miss a dose of Concor 5 tablet?
Q: Is Concor 5 tablet habit-forming?
Q: What are the complications if my high blood pressure is not under control?
Q: Can I stop taking Concor 5, if my blood pressure comes under control?
Q: What is the best time to take Concor 5?
Q: Can I take Concor without food?
Q: What are the side effects of Concor 5?
- Edarbi Tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]
- Edarbi Tablets- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]