Durex Play Lubricant Gel, Saucy Strawberry- 50ml
Durex Play Saucy Strawberry Lubricant Gel is a completely safe lubricant gel for an enhanced and exciting intercourse with your beloved. It’s soft, smooth and silky, everything that makes it perfect for a soothing massage over the body, even the intimate areas. Play Stimulating Massage gel contains Strawberry flavour, which enhances mood and helps you have an awesome smelling experience. You can find one that suits your pleasures from among the wide range of Durex condoms and lubes for you and your partner. Durex products are designed to excite and enhance couples sexual experience, boasting features like Extra Stimulation, Adaptable size or more comfort, More feel, Long lasting and Flavourful.
Check out the full range on www.durexindia.com Why use lubes? Using a lube can add spice to your sex life, experiment with different flavours and sensations until you find the one that suits you best.
- From time to time, no matter how sexy you are feeling, your body might not always produce as much moisture as you need so add a little lube to make things a little more sensual.
- This personal lubricant can be used to ease vaginal dryness and create an intimate comfort, while the two of you enjoy an exotic experience.
- Lubes are also perfect for use with stimulators if you are looking to make things even more sensual.
- Being water soluble, it doesn’t stain and is easily washable. The thrilling fragrance helps arouse and excite with an aromatherapy experience.
- Water based lubes are Durex condom friendly but oil based products can damage and degrade them so make sure you check before combining them.
Direction of use:
- Take off the cap and just squeeze gently smoothing the lube onto your intimate area and all over your body.
- And when you need more, just help yourself.
- Play Saucy Strawberry Lubricant Gel is suitable for vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
- You can use Play Saucy Strawberry Lubricant Gel safely with all Durex Condoms and toys.
- Just smoothe over the condom when it is already on.
- Please remember though, it is not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide.