Himalaya Diabecon Ds Tablets - 60's
Himalaya tablets for diabetes care contain herbal ingredients and extracts to provide a comprehensive solution as part of your diabetes management routine. With the benefits of Gymnema, Shilajeet and Pistara, the Diabecon DS Himalaya tablets lower your desire for sugary foods, regulates and inhibits key enzymes and promote insulin action. This natural and ayurvedic tablet from Himalaya is a perfect companion to those going through diabetes treatment.
- Shilajeet decreases glucose production and prevents high blood sugar. It also protects certain cells in the pancreas which leads to better insulin action.
- Gymnema extract in this Diabecon DS Himalaya tablet helps to temporarily lower your craving for sugar, while also increasing glucose utilization.
- Pistara (Asana) extract from the Indian Kino tree contains epicatechin which inhibits alpha-glucosidase and regulates the enzymes responsible for metabolizing carbohydrates naturally.
- By protecting the pancreas and helping you to lower your blood glucose Diabecon DS Himalaya tablets can become an effective supplement and part of your daily diet.
Main Active Ingredients: Gymnema (Meshashringi), Purified Shilajeet, Pistara (Asana).
Also includes extracts and powders of Guggulu, Oleo Gum Resin, Jambu, Shatavari, Mundi, Guduchi, Saptarangi, Yashtimadhu, Punarnava, Gokshura and Kirata among others. Check the label for a full list of the ingredients.
Daily health supplement to be taken as part of a healthy diet for those with diabetes.
How to Use
- Follow the dosage and frequency as instructed by your physician.
- Take one tablet twice a day, swallow whole. Drink water after swallowing the tablet.
- Do not refrigerate, keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage.
- Store away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Only take it under medical direction.
Q1: How many tablets are in this pack?
Ans: This bottle contains 60 Diabecon DS Himalaya tablets.
Q2: Is it a treatment for diabetes?
Ans: No, this product is not meant to be used as the sole treatment for diabetes management nor is it a substitute for any medicine. But it can be used as part of your diabetes care diet. Follow your doctor’s advice for diabetes management.
Q3: Can it be given to children?
Ans: No, these diabetes tablets from Himalaya are meant for adults who have diabetes.
Q4: How many tablets should I take each day?
Ans: Follow the instructions of your physician, typically the standard recommendation is between 1-2 Himalaya tablets twice each day.