Smw'S Moringa Green Tea Natural Super Food Moringa Greenz Moringa 60 Servings
Greenz Green Tea Moringa is a specialised herbal tea that offers you a multitude of health benefits. It contains 0% added flavours, sugar, colour and preservatives, making it ideal for health-conscious people. It is made with herbal extracts that take care of your wellness daily. It serves as an energy booster and keeps you active.
- Green tea serves as an effective antioxidant and contains beneficial polyphenols.
- Moringa is known to improve heart health by lowering cholesterol.
- It also helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Ginger helps in relieving digestive problems. It treats nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
- Tulsi possesses strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and immune-enhancing properties.
- Lemons contain vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids and B-complex vitamins. It has more potassium than in apples or grapes and supports good health.
- You can consume this tea during season change to combat cough, cold and sore throat.
- Green Tea
- Greenz herbal tea can be used for several purposes, such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness, cold & cough, sore throat and pain.
- It is effective in keeping you fit and healthy.
How to Use
- Take 1 gram (i.e. one spoonful of the spoon provided in the jar) and pour it into an empty cup. Then add approximately 100 ml of hot water to the cup.
- Stir it well and your tea is ready to drink.
- You can also consume it with cold water and ice. For this, you will need to add 2 grams or 2 spoonfuls of the spoon provided in the jar with 100 ml of cold water.
- Add a couple of ice cubes to this mix and stir it well. Your iced tea is now ready to drink.
- You may consume this herbal tea 1 to 3 times daily.
- Keep it stored in a cool and dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not let children consume this.
- Do not mix more than the recommended dose into 100 ml of water.
- Always check the expiry date before consuming this product.
Q1. Can it be consumed by pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: It contains only herbal ingredients and can be easily consumed by pregnant and lactating women.
Q2. Does it have any amount of caffeine or nicotine?
Ans: No, it is 100% free of caffeine or nicotine.
Q3. Can I consume Green Tea Moringa before bed?
Ans: Yes, you may consume Green Tea Moringa as a relaxing beverage before bed.