Good Morning Green Tea, 100 Tea Bags
Good Morning Green Tea is made using 100% natural and organic leaves that do not contain any harmful chemicals. Regular consumption ensures a refreshing and relaxing start to the day. It has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage.
This product has immunity-boosting properties that ensure an active lifestyle. It is proven effective against combating stress. The regular consumption of Good Morning Green Tea has several health benefits too. It not only keeps the mind and body alert but also helps in smoother brain functioning.
- Green tea is an immense source of antioxidants.
- It helps to improve metabolism and boost the immune system.
- Regular consumption washes out toxins from your body.
- The Good Morning Green Tea also promotes weight loss.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Proven effective against combating stress.
- Green Tea Leaves
- With every sip of Good Morning Green Tea, you take a step towards better health.
- This product is specially designed to help one feel fresh and energetic.
- It is enriched with antioxidants and has antibacterial properties too.
- This product is 100% natural and has no chemical ingredients
How to Use
- This product from Good Morning comes in teabags.
- Take a tea bag and place it into a cup.
- Then, fill the cup with 200-300ml hot water.
- Allow it to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- The refreshing cup of Green Tea by Good Morning is ready.
- Go through the instructions carefully before using.
- Keep this product out of kids' reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Before using, ensure that the package is not expired. Using expired products may lead to side effects.
- Do not extend the recommended dosage.
- Use the product as per instruction only.
Q 1. What are the benefits of drinking green tea daily?
Ans. There are various benefits of drinking Good Morning Green Tea daily, such as weight loss. The tea has anti-inflammatory properties too.
Q 2. How much dosage of Green tea is ideal for a day?
Ans. The ideal dosage of Good Morning Green Tea is 3-5 cups a day. It may be problematic if you extend the recommended dosage.
Q 3. What are some side effects of Good Morning Green Tea?
Ans. Some of the side effects include nausea, lethargy, vomiting, and dehydration. However, these are rarely seen and happen in case of prior health issues.