Fruits & Vegetables Washing Liquid, Removes Germs, Bacteria, Chemicals & Waxes, 200 Ml
This toxic-free Veggie Clean liquid cleaner from Marico Products is ideal for cleaning veggies and fruits when you get them into your home. Veggie Clean from Marico Products clears away germs and surface chemicals used to preserve fresh vegetables so that they’re safe to cook and eat. Derived from natural ingredients (such as coconut), this Marico Products fruit and vegetable cleaner are effective in removing chemicals, waxes and germs without using alcohol.
- Chemicals and waxes are necessary to keep fruits and vegetables safe and fresh while they are transported across the supply chain. However, once they reach your home, these should be removed and Veggie Clean does the job successfully.
- Veggie Clean by Marico Products has been certified and tested to be free from toxins. It does not contain preservatives, soap, alcohol, sulphates, parabens or chlorine.
- Formulated from naturally derived ingredients such as coconut and corn, this liquid cleaner leaves no smell, aftertaste or residue on your vegetables or fruits.
- This 200ml bottle of Veggie Clean is good for up to 40 washes since only 5ml is required for each wash due to the superior power of this cleaner vs other cleaners.
- Veggie Clean is 8 times better at removing pesticides and clears away germs better compared to using plain water.
Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, EDTA, Flavouring.
- To clean fruits and vegetables by killing germs and other microorganisms present on the surface.
- This liquid cleanser is also effective against waxes, chemicals and preservatives present on fresh produce.
How to Use
- Add 5 ml (half a cap) of Veggie Clean to 1 litre of water, soak your veggies in this diluted solution for 5 minutes.
- Rub each vegetable thoroughly and rinse with running water.
- Do not use it to clean mushrooms, cut, peeled or open vegetables or fruits.
- Do not drink or consume this liquid. Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from heat.
Q1: How much liquid comes in the bottle?
Ans: This pack of Marico Products Veggie Clean comes with 200ml liquid cleaner in the bottle, which is good for up to 40 washes.
Q2: Why can’t I use it to clean mushrooms?
Ans: Mushrooms are porous and highly absorbent and if you use this liquid to clean mushrooms, they might absorb the cleaner.
Q3: How many times should I wash vegetables?
Ans: A one-time wash is enough in most cases.
Q4: Is it safe to use this product?
Ans: Yes, this product has been tested both in India and Australia to be safe..