Festal N Strip Of 10 Tablet
Festal N is a tablet that is usually prescribed by doctors for those who have issues producing pancreatic enzymes, this deficiency usually leads to a number of digestive problems. Festal N tablets also help people to deal with flatulence, bloating and constipation. In some people, the ability to properly digest food has decreased and so Festal N carries these required digestive enzymes to the stomach and helps the body to digest and absorb fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Festal N increases the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food when there is a deficiency of the required enzymes.
- It is used to treat pancreatic deficiency and help patients.
- For those with permanent pancreatic enzyme deficiency, this tablet can also be taken for the rest of their lives. This helps to lower their discomfort and improve their nutrition.
- It is very beneficial to those who have inflamed pancreas, pancreatic cancer, steatorrhea or those who just had surgery.
Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Colouring.
How to Use
- Take the Festal N under medical supervision, follow the instructions given by your doctor.
- This tablet is not to be crushed or chewed, swallow it as a whole. Take a sip or a glass of water with the tablet.
- It is strongly recommended to take this tablet immediately after having a meal.
- Do not consume this tablet if it is out of the protective casing for too long.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Do not take this tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Please inform your doctor if you have acute or chronic pancreatitis before taking this medicine.
- Do not consume if the tablet is expired.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: How many tablets are there in each strip?
Ans: This particular strip of Festal N contains 10 tablets.
Q2: Can I give this tablet to my child?
Ans: Please consult your doctor before giving the Festal N tablets to your children, it might not be appropriate depending on their age and medical condition.
Q3: How does it work?
Ans: Festal N has 3 enzymes present in it- amylase, protease and lipase to digest starch, protein and fats respectively. It makes up for the deficiency of existing digestive enzymes and helps the body to break down food so that nutrients can be absorbed by the body.
Q4: How many times per day should I take this tablet?
Ans: Every case will be different, it will depend on your medical condition and the severity of your deficiency. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding this.
Q5: What are the side effects of this medicine?
Ans: Most people experience no side effects, if you do have side effects they will go away as your body adjusts to the medication. Side effects may include stomach discomfort or pain, diarrhoea and bloating. If the side effects persist, contact your doctor.