Fast & Up Reload Berry Effervescent Tablets Strip Of 80
The Fast & Up Reload Berry Effervescent Tablet is an effervescent tablet used as a hydration component and provides the adequate hydration content that you have lost during a workout. While a person is working out, a lot of energy is lost from the body in sweat. Therefore, to quickly regain the lost electrolytes from your body, you need a supplement that can increase the amount of water and vitamins in your body instantly. The Fast & Up Effervescent Tablet is a health supplement and has a low sugar content and helps you regain your strength quickly.
- Fast & Up recover all the electrolytes that your body has lost.
- Instantly melts in the intestines and create energy-rich carbohydrates.
- Replenishes with active electrolytes in the blood and instantly boosts energy.
- Maintains the glucose level in the body and helps in increasing the activeness of your body.
- Provides the body with the required amount of water content and makes one more and more energised.
- Decrease the production of digestive enzymes and allow you to be free from any kind of gastric problems.
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C
How to Use
- Open the tablet and Mix one Fast & Up Tablet in 250 ml water.
- Allow it to liquify in water thoroughly.
- When it becomes a clear solution, it means that now you can drink the mixture.
- Mix one Fast & Up Effervescent Tablet either with 500ml or 1l of water and you can drink it after every hour or as and when required if you are doing a challenging workout routine that has increased sweat loss.
- Athletes all across the globe use it whenever they feel exhausted and want to regain their energy instantly. The tablets of Fast & Up are very beneficial for cycling riders too, as while cycling, the riders lose too much energy.
- Please read the information given behind the tablet strip very carefully.
- It is recommended not to take too many tablets in one go. One is enough.
- Keep the tablets away from the reach of children.
- Keep the tablets in dry places and away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can you take the tablets directly without water?
Ans: No, you must consume this either with juice or water.
Q2. Is it suitable for small children?
Ans: No, the tablet is only made for teenagers and adults.
Q3. How many tablets should I take daily?
Ans: Most of the time, one tablet is enough, especially after a heavy workout. Still, consult a medical practitioner if you want to use it daily.