Ezee Roll 2 Ply Toilet Tissue Roll Packet Of 1 'S
Ezee toilet paper rolls are made from soft tissue paper that is essential to maintain personal hygiene. They are made from the best quality of toilet tissues to cater to the growing demands of the urban population. Ezee toilet paper rolls available in single ply, two-ply or three-ply to suit the various requirements and uses.
- Ezee toilet paper rolls are available in different stiffnesses, sizes, lengths and colours to cater to the diverse needs of customers.
- They have a highly absorbant nature that does not get damaged or torn during use.
- They do not clog drains and disposal systems and can be easily flushed.
- Ezee toilet paper rolls are long-lasting and environmentally friendly made from virgin paper.
- These paper rolls do not have brightening agents that make them wholly hygienic and safe to use on all skin types.
- Tissue paper made from 100% virgin paper.
- Ezee toilet paper rolls are five times more absorbent than commercially available tissue paper rolls.
- These toilet paper tissues rolls are soft and easy to use.
- Ezee toilet paper rolls can be used by people with extremely sensitive skin, as they are allergy-free and rash-free.
- These multipurpose tissue rolls can be used for domestic purposes, baby care and travel kits.
How to Use
Unwrap the cover. Tear small lengths from the roll or as per your requirements. Wipe the surface or skin and discard.
- Do not consume. For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1. Can Ezee toilet paper rolls be reused?
Ans: No. It is not recommended to reuse Ezee toilet paper rolls.
Q2. Is Ezee toilet paper roll safe for use on the skin?
Ans: Yes. Ezee toilet paper rolls are made from the best quality tissue paper that is gentle on even sensitive skin types.
Q3. How to discard Ezee toilet paper rolls?
Ans: Ezee toilet paper rolls can be safely flushed as they do not clog drains. They can also be discarded with dry or wet waste, depending on their use.
Q4. Are Ezee toilet paper rolls biodegradable?
Ans: Yes. Ezee toilet paper rolls are biodegradable and do not harm the environment.