Everherb (By Pharmeasy) Heartcare - Blend Of 6 Powerful Herbs - Controls Blood Pressure - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb HeartCare is a blend of 100% herbal scientifically crafted ingredients that enhance the health of our body’s most vital organ: the heart. It comprises the extracts of 6 well-known herbs namely Arjuna, Vrikshamla, Draksha, Punarnava, Kalimirch and green tea to support a healthy heart.
With its unique blend of 6 potent heart-healthy herbs, EverHerb HeartCare tablets help your heart by improving blood circulation, maintaining blood pressure and strengthening heart muscles. It supports strong arteries and veins by protecting them from clogging by plaque, removing excess fluid and helps in maintaining a healthy cholesterol level. This health supplement is also packed with abundant antioxidants which helps protect the heart and blood vessels from oxidative damages due to free radicals produced due to everyday stress.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Normalises heart rhythm & strengthens the heart muscle
- Reduces bad cholesterol & improves overall lipid profile
- Helps in maintaining a normal vascular tone of arteries & veins
- Reduces the risk of developing a blockage in the arteries
- Protects the heart from oxidative damages & stress
Ingredients and Benefits:
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): Arjuna has a long history of use for Cardiovascular health by an ancient healthcare practitioner. It is known as one of the best tonics or adaptogen for heart health. It supports heart health by increasing the coronary flow, keeping optimal heart rate and blood pressure, preventing oxidative stress and damage to the heart following ischemic episodes. It helps in lowering cholesterol and can also be helpful in endothelial dysfunction (a condition where the innermost layer of the arteries, the “endothelium” which produces substance responsible for dilation of the artery during blood supply, gets damaged thereby making it difficult for the arteries to dilate and constrict).
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): It is also known as Malabar tamarind, extensively used as a flavouring agent due to its sour taste. It helps in regulating heart function by reducing the level of cholesterol and helps in maintaining a healthy weight. Increased weight is directly related to the risk of getting chronic heart-related diseases. It can also stimulate the secretion of serotonin, a hormone known as a mood elevator and can help to reduce the stress-related load on the heart.
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera): Draksha or Grape is a staple fruit around the world and consumed as a fruit, wine & dry fruits. One of its well-known medicinal worth is that it promotes good cardiovascular health. Grapes contain a variety of polyphenol compounds, antioxidants, vitamins K and C. It helps to strengthen heart muscles, maintains healthy blood vessels and reduces the accumulation of platelets and improves circulation.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): It is a green leafy vegetable and a well-known medicinal plant in traditional Indian medicine as well as in the American and African continent. It helps to remove excess body fluids, thus decreasing the load on the heart and helpful in mitochondrial dysfunction, which is associated with the risk of development of cardiac problems.
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum): Kaali Mirch or black pepper is a well-known spice used around the world and known for its specific bitter flavour. It is rich in vitamin C, B, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and piperine. It protects the heart and body from oxidative stress, helps to decrease bad cholesterol and helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- Green tea extract: Green tea is known to promote overall well being including cardiovascular health. It is rich in a component called catechins responsible for its various protective effects on the heart via different mechanisms. An antioxidant improves blood cholesterol levels by reducing its absorption, maintains the health of blood vessels through its anti-inflammatory properties, aids in the suppression of platelet aggregation and clot formation.
How to take this supplement:
- Take this tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the recommended daily dose
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Form: Vegetarian Tablet
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are there any side effects associated with EverHerb HeartCare tablets?
Ans. There are no side effects associated with this tablet if consumed as per the recommended dose. If you experience any discomfort after consuming this supplement, please seek medical help.
Q2. Can I take an EverHerb HeartCare tablet for treating hypertension?
Ans. The mechanism by which herbal supplement works for lowering blood pressure is not clearly understood. Thus, herbal supplements are generally not suggested for the treatment of hypertension.
Q3. What other special warning should I be aware of before taking this supplement?
Ans. Consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical condition or planning to undergo any surgical procedures. Especially if you are pregnant, you should avoid taking this supplement.