Gizmoswala Esp Pink Love Condoms With Marshmallow Flavour- Pack Of 3
The ESP Pink Love Marshmallow Condom has a sweet marshmallow flavour, is slightly stimulating and is extra lubricated. It prevents pregnancy and enhances sexual pleasure. The arousing variants have been created keeping your pleasure and satisfaction in mind. An amazingly lubricated condom, ESP Pink Love Condoms also eases friction and avoids stickiness for ultimate comfort and enjoyment for her too. What’s more, is that these condoms also are made to smell better, which helps dodge distractions for an involving experience for both partners. The ESP Condoms provide great sensitivity and intimacy while still providing a high level of protection. ESP condoms are dermatologically tested and it is easy and convenient to use and is ribbed and lubricated.
- ESP Pink Love Condoms are effective against STDs, practising birth control and are recommended during all formats of sexual intercourse.
- Pink Love condoms come with exotic assorted flavours.
- These condoms are lubricated and skin-friendly.
- The Pink Love Condoms help enhance the pleasure for both you and her.
- These condoms are perfect for extra long performance.
- The ESP Pink Love Condoms are used as protection during sexual intercourse.
- The ESP condoms can be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Condoms can also be used to prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases that a person might catch during intercourse.
Directions for Use
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse, put the condom on the erect genitals.
- The roll should be on the outside.
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside.
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other.
- Once ejaculation is reached and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully.
- This product is for single use only.
- Always use a fresh condom during intercourse.
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours, if the condom leaks/bursts during use.
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date indicated on the pack.
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from heat and direct sunlight.
Q1: Why should I use condoms?
Ans1: Condoms help prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs.
Q2: Do condoms expire?
Ans2: Yes, you can check the expiration date on the box as well as on each foil. Always use condoms that are within date.
Q3: Can I add lube to the condom?
Ans3: Yes, but the condoms are already lubricated.