Eno Mausambi Antacid Sachet Of 5 G
Eno Mausambi is a leading antacid and a household name for getting rapid relief from gastric discomfort, flatulence, acidity, bloatedness and heartburn. This instant action drink acts within just 6 seconds of consumption to give lasting relief. Eno Mausambi comes in a refreshing citrus flavour that neutralizes the acids in the stomach and gives you comfort from acidic indigestion and a sour stomach. The formulation is easily absorbed in your stomach and ensures decreased bloatedness and discomfort.
- Eno Mausambi is a leading effervescent antacid that can provide relief from the various symptoms of acidic indigestion in 6 seconds.
- It can also act on the acids in the stomach and neutralize them to prevent a sour stomach.
- This fruit salt contains a mixture of sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and sodium carbonate. These remain inert within the package but dissociate in the acidic stomach environment and help to bring down the acidity.
- Eno Mausambi is gentle on the stomach and does not harm the mucous membrane.
The major Eno Mausambi ingredients are:
Svarjiksara (Shudh), Nimbukamlam (Shushkam), Sodium saccharin, Permitted natural sweetener, Permitted colours (Sunset yellow FCF and Quinoline Yellow WS), Permitted flavours added q.s. It does not contain fruit pulp or fruit extracts.
The uses of Eno Mausambi are:
- Eno Mausambi gives you rapid relief from acidity, heartburn and indigestion.
- This fruit salt is also valuable for reducing gastric discomfort, flatulence and bloating.
Directions for Use
- Dissolve 5 grams of Eno Mausambi in 150 ml of cold water till it dissolves to form an effervescent solution.
- Consume the drink immediately and repeat after two or three hours, if necessary.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not take an overdose.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Contains permitted colours and flavours.
Q1. How many times can Eno Mausambi be consumed in a day?
Ans1. It is not recommended to consume Eno Mausambi more than twice a day. In the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Q2. Is Eno Mausambi safe for children?
Ans2. Eno Mausambi can be safely consumed by children older than 12 years of age.
Q3. Can Eno Mausambi be administered to pregnant or lactating women?
Ans3. It is advisable to seek medical counsel before administering Eno Mausambi to pregnant or lactating women.
Q4. Does Eno Mausambi have any adverse side effects?
Ans4. Consuming Eno Mausambi is not known to cause any adverse side effects. However, if you face any negative reactions from consuming the product, discontinue its use immediately. In case the symptoms do not subside or worsen, it is advisable to seek help from a healthcare professional.