Durex Kohinoor Silky Chocolate Packet Of 3 Condoms
Durex Kohinoor Condoms are electronically tested and are a safe and effective method of contraception during sex. These condoms are dotted which makes the act more pleasurable for both partners. The straight-walled condoms have a unique design, raised dotted texture which helps increase stimulation for both you and your partner. They are lubricated and easy to put on and also have a pleasant smell. The Kohinoor Condoms are chocolate flavoured. They are strong and also prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Durex Condoms are for one-time use only. Discard them immediately after use.
- These Durex Condoms are dotted, which helps with stimulation and pleasure during intercourse.
- The condoms are lubricated, straight-walled and have a teat end so they can be worn easily.
- The condoms are coloured and made of natural rubber latex.
- The condoms have a nominal width of 53 +/- 2mm and a length of 180mm.
- They are quality assured and electronically tested.
- Chocolate flavoured condoms.
Condoms act as an effective contraceptive while also protecting you from sexually transmitted diseases.
How to Use
- Put the condom on right before indulging in intercourse.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside.
- Place the roll of the condom and ease it on.
- Once intercourse is completed, take off the condom immediately and discard it properly.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before using the condoms especially in case of oral or anal sex.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q1: Can condoms be used without lubricant?
Ans: Durex Condoms come lubricated so they can be worn easily. You can add extra lubricant if you want to.
Q2: Can Durex Condoms break easily?
Ans: No, Durex Condoms are quality tested and are very strong. Thus, they do not break easily.
Q3: How many condoms come in one packet?
Ans: 3 condoms come in one packet of Durex Condoms.
Q4: Why are these Durex Condoms dotted?
Ans: These condoms have a dotted texture for better stimulation during intercourse.