Dr. Vaidya'S Lipoherb Capsule 30
Lipoherb pill is an Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss and cholesterol reduction. Guggulu, Harda, Amla and Nagarmotha are key nutrients that have been traditionally utilised and scientifically shown to help with weight loss and cholesterol levels. These herbs aid in lipid metabolism, which aids in the burning of extra body fat. This naturally prevents the buildup of lipids in the body. Gurmar suppresses sweet receptors on taste buds in a reversible manner, which may lead to you eating fewer sweet foods and consuming fewer calories. Lipid metabolism takes place mainly in the liver. Kutki is a powerful liver stimulant and colon cleanser found in Lipoherb.
- Harda Ghan is an Ayurvedic herb recognised for stimulating digestive system cleansing, which aids in weight loss. Chebulinic acid has an excellent lipid-lowering effect.
- Amla Ghan: Polyphenols found in amla fruit juice have been shown to help decrease cholesterol levels.
- Nagarmoth is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that helps in improving the body's digestive capacity.
- Gulvel Ghan is believed to slow down the pace of food absorption in the body, allowing one to feel fuller for extended periods.
- Gurmar is an Ayurvedic apothecary staple herb that has long been used to support regulated blood sugar levels and lessen the taste of sweets.
- Gokhru Ghan is a diuretic, meaning it helps the body remove excess water, preventing water retention.
- Haldi Ghan: this herb is utilised as a preventative as well as a curative. It is recognised to be a powerful blood purifier.
- Kariyatu Ghan is an anti-obesity plant that helps the body shed fat more efficiently.
- Shuddha Guggul Powder: This combination increases the body's metabolic rate, which speeds up fat burning.
- Gulvel Ghan
- Harda Ghan
- Amla Ghan
- Nagarmoth Ghan
- Kariyatu Ghan
- Shuddha Guggul Powder
- Gokhru Ghan
- Haldi Ghan
Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb capsule is used for managing weight and lowering cholesterol levels.
How to Use
- Consume one capsule of Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb three times a day before food.
- Recommended for Age Group – 15 years and above only.
- Recommended Course of Lipoherb Capsule – Minimum 6 months.
- Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb Capsule is best before 36 months from manufacture.
- Avoid use without consulting a physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep Lipoherb Capsule out of reach of the children.
Q1: What is the use of Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb Capsule?
Ans: Lipoherb capsule is used for managing weight and lowering cholesterol levels.
Q2: Is Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb Capsule helpful in patients having age less than 15 years?
Ans: It is recommended for the age group – 15 years and above only.
Q3: What will be the minimum duration of the course of Dr Vaidya's Lipoherb Capsule?
Ans: Recommended duration of the course of Lipoherb Capsule is six months minimum.
Q4: Does Dr Does Vaidya's Lipoherb Capsule cause an allergic reaction?
Ans: Lipoherb Capsule is entirely safe, but it causes allergic reactions as our body responds in different ways.