Dr. Vaidya'S Huff N Kuff Ayurvedic Lozenges | Dry Cough & Throat Irritation | 50 Pills (Pack Of 3)
Dr Vaidya's Huff N Kuff Lozenges, a mouth-dissolvable pill, is a perfect antidote to people who suffer from a spell of continuous dry cough or throat irritation. Formulated with 100% natural Ayurvedic ingredients and loaded with the goodness of 8 powerful herbs like Elaichi, Lavang, Behda Chal, and others, which increase immunity and provide quick relief from chronic cough spasms. For people with a persistent cough, chewing or sucking Huff N Kuff Lozenges help treat the irritated throat lining by suppressing cough and clearing mucous for maximum relief.
- It helps to treat cough and soothes irritated throat linings.
- GMP certified natural remedy.
- Relieve pollution allergies, especially airborne.
- Blend of powerful Ayurvedic herbs that have immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Peppermint Crystals (Menthol)
- Behda Chal
- Variali (Saunf)
- Help ease difficulty in breathing or swelling of the face.
- It acts as a lung toner and helps clear out the mucous in the airways.
- It is used to treat all types of cough, dry cough or post-viral cough.
- It is made solely from natural herbs, thereby promoting overall health.
- No risk even when consumed for an extended period.
How to Use
- Dosage: Consume 1 Lozenge (3-4 times a day) for all adults or children above the age of 10 years.
- Use daily till the cough subsidies.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Consult a general physician if you’re allergic to its ingredients.
- This product is not to be used by children below ten years.
Q 1. How do I know if my cough is bacterial or viral?
Ans. When coughing starts to dry and the colour of the mucous changes from green to yellow, this is the first sign that you may have a bacterial infection. Other signs like small amounts of thick white phlegm suggest the cough is viral.
Q 2. How long does a dry cough last?
Ans. Most dry cough cases will resolve on their own within a couple of days or weeks. It's called an acute dry cough. But if you have over eight weeks of persistent coughing, this is considered a chronic cough. Talk to your doctor if your dry cough doesn't go away in a couple of weeks or if it gets worse.
Q 3. What are the possible side effects of Dr Vaidya’s Huff N Kuff lozenges?
Ans. If you're seeking a natural supplement with herbs that support immunity, Huff n Kuff Lozenges is a practical and effective choice. It is exclusively made of Ayurvedic herbs. Therefore, Dr Vaidya’s Huff N Kuff lozenges are generally considered safe to consume regularly too.