Dr. Vaidya's Constipation Pack | Ayurvedic Medicine For Constipation & Heartburn | Kabaj Pills (30 Pills X 2) Livayu (30 Capsules)
Constipation is an ailment in which bowel movements become less frequent and stools become difficult to pass. It usually happens due to sudden changes in diet or routine or inadequate intake of fibre. Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic medicine for constipation is formulated to help treat this problem. The constipation pack includes the liver strengthening capsule Livayu as well as the digestive aid Kabaj Pills and is designed to completely cure your problem and discomfort. It lasts for a month and makes you feel lighter and healthier after use.
- It stimulates bowel movements.
- It helps in the treatment of habitual or periodic constipation.
- It provides relief from pain and discomfort.
- It provides effective relief from constipation without any side effects.
- The capsule has natural laxatives like Sonamukhi, Nasottar and Himaj.
- It softens stools for effortless passing.
- It also improves digestion and reduces the stickiness of stools.
- It reduces abdominal pain and bloating.
- It prevents constipation in the long term.
- 100% natural and free from chemicals.
- Livayu: Arogyavardhini ras, Kalmegh ghan and Lactose.
- Kabaj: Sonamukhi, Nassottar, Himaj, Sanchal, Sindhalun and Sunth.
Dr. Vaidya’s Constipation Pack helps to treat constipation. It offers instant relief and looks after your overall health.
How to Use
- Kabaj Pills: 2 pills after dinner for anyone above the age of 10 years.
- Livayu: 1 capsule before breakfast.
- You may also have it according to the prescribed dosage.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use.
1. Is this medicine habit-forming?
No, it is a non-habit-forming Ayurvedic medicine.
2. Will Dr. Vaidya’s Constipation Pack work?
Yes, however, in addition to taking the recommended dose of the medicine, one should also incorporate certain dietary changes. These include increased intake of water, consumption of high-fibre foods and inclusion of probiotic foods in the diet. Regular exercise can also help improve the condition to a great extent.
3. For how long can I use the medicine?
While the minimum course of the medicine is 1 month, you can use it for a maximum of 3 months.