Dr. Jrk'S Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam - 50 Gm ( Instant Ready To Drink Form)
Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam is a ready-to-drink herbal product that helps boost your immunity. It consists of 15 herbal ingredients that help manage respiratory ailments like cold, flu, cough, and phlegm. This chooranam is a herbal concoction that is a sastric siddha formulation. It aids in relieving swellings in the air passages and eases fever. The immunomodulating properties of the herbs in this drink boost lung function and improve respiratory mechanisms.
- Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam helps in reducing fever and respiratory infections.
- It reduces the viral load due to infections.
- The herbal drink binds to viral proteins and avoids the replication of the virus.
- It has anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, antipyretic, antioxidant, and anti-asthmatic properties.
- Chukku (Zingiber officinale)
- Thippili (Piper longum)
- Lavangam (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cirukancori Ver (Tragia involucrata)
- Akkirakaram Ver (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
- Mulli Ver (Hygrophila auriculata)
- Kadukkai Thol (Terminalia chebula)
- Kostam (Costus speciosus)
- Seenthil (Tinospora serratum)
- Siru thekku (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Nilavembu (Andrographis paniculata)
- Korai Kizhangu (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vatta Thiruppi Ver (Sida acuta)
- Aids in treating fever.
- Helps treat respiratory complaints.
How to Use
- Add 5 gms of Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam to 60 ml of warm water.
- Stir the mix and drink it when warm.
- Drink it twice a day for 5 days.
- Add 2.5 gms of Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam to 60 ml of warm water.
- Stir it well and take it two times a day for 5 days.
- Read the instructions leaflet carefully before use.
- Store it in a dark, cool, and dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam out of reach of children.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam?
Ans. No, there are no side effects of Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam. Consult your ayurvedic physician if you face any unusual issues after using this herbal drink.
Q 2. Is it suitable to consume Dr JRK's Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam with ongoing medicines?
Ans. This herbal concoction is safe to drink without any side effects. You may continue to take your homoeopathic medicines, multivitamins, and mineral supplements along with the chooranam.