Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500 Ml
Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil is composed of olives (a traditional Mediterranean tree crop) that have been carefully processed (with temperatures kept below 27 degrees Celsius while creating olive paste) using a cold extraction method. Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil preserves the oil's outstanding flavour and fragrance, as well as all of its health advantages. Monounsaturated lipids found in extra-virgin olive oil are beneficial to heart health. It contains Vitamin E, vitamin K, and strong antioxidants.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves the health of your hair and skin.
- Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil has zero trans-fat.
- Aids in the prevention of diabetes.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Helps in controlling high blood pressure.
- Insulin resistance is prevented.
- 100% extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil will provide you with a surge of flavour and freshness when eaten raw in a salad. There's something about Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil's rich colour and flavour that no other olive oil can match.
- This product contains hydroxytyrosol that protects cardiovascular health by preventing oxidation in the lining of blood vessels.
- Olive oil's higher concentration of monounsaturated fats helps to reduce bad cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains a high number of ant-oxidants and Vitamin E making you healthier overall.
How to Use
- Make a salad preparation in your traditional way.
- Slowly drizzle 2 tablespoons of Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the greens.
- Make sure you do not overdress and wilt your salad.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not overdose on Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Close the cover securely to keep it out of direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- To avoid the large container being opened repeatedly and getting exposed to air, pour a tiny amount in a bottle for daily use and keep the rest of the Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the fridge to extend its life.
- If you have any allergies to this product, discontinue the usage and visit the doctor.
Q 1. Does Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil have side effects on the heart and liver?
Ans. No, there are no side effects of this product. This product is highly beneficial for the heart and liver and contains no cholesterol and trans-fat.
Q 2. Can you cook Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Ans. No, it is not recommended to cook in this oil. It is designed for dressing only, and cooking will result in loss of nutrients.
Q 3. Can Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil be used regularly?
Ans. Yes, it can be used regularly and will be beneficial for you. Just make sure you do not over-consume it and destroy your energy balance.