Del Monte Classic Olive Oil 500 Ml
Del Monte Classic Olive Oil is made from a unique blend of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Refined Olive oil, ensuring a favourable taste and flavour to the food. It can be used for various cooking methods like sauteing, shallow frying or can be added to salads to enhance the nutrient value and taste. It is suitable for all types of Continental and Mediterranean cooking. Del Monte Olive Oil is free from Argemone oil and can be used for cosmetic purposes like skin and hair care.
- Zero trans-fat and zero cholesterol: Del Monte Classic Olive Oil is free from trans-fatty acids and cholesterol. It is safe for people with heart conditions and diabetes.
- Used to prepare all European dishes: This Olive Oil is the ideal cooking oil for preparing different kinds of pasta, sauteing vegetables, or salad dressings.
- Cold-pressed: It is cold-pressed, and so, it retains the quality of the olives without any loss of nutrients or taste.
- Cosmetic use: The oil is made from natural and pure olives. It nourishes the skin and the scalp giving softer skin and shiny hair, respectively.
- Refined Olive Oil
- Virgin Olive Oil
- It can be used for light Indian cooking like shallow-frying
- Suitable for people who are trying to eat healthily and watch their calories.
- Dry hair and scalp.
- Dull and flaky skin.
How to Use
- Do not expose the oil to a naked flame.
- This oil is to be used during cooking or afterwards as a salad dressing.
- Not to be used for deep frying.
- Not to be used for tempering.
- Open the cap on the bottle.
- Use the unique spout in the bottle to pour the oil.
- Pour the desired quantity straight onto the dish being cooked.
- Close the cap on the bottle.
- Toss the dish gently after pouring the oil.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q 1. Is this oil suitable for stretch mark reduction?
Ans. Del Monte Classic Olive Oil is an edible grade oil. It nourishes the skin but does not help with stretch marks.
Q 2. Is it healthier to start a meal by tempering in olive oil?
Ans. No, Olive oil should not be used for tempering food.