Dabur Red Paste 300gm Family Pack
Dabur Red Paste Family Pack is a unique ayurvedic toothpaste that works to make your teeth strong, healthy, and white. It is very efficient in protecting against all kinds of dental problems like cavities, plaque, bad breath, toothache, gingivitis, yellow teeth and protects weak teeth and gums. Dabur Red Paste Family Pack has excellent remedial properties and contains Ayurvedic ingredients like Laung, Pudina, Sunthi, and Tomar Beej.
- Dabur Red Paste Family Pack does not contain fluoride.
- Helps in protecting your teeth and gums.
- Keeps your teeth safe from cavities, toothache, germs, plague, yellow teeth.
- Prevents gum bleeding and foul odour.
- Offers 35% better oral care in comparison to other kinds of toothpaste.
- Garlic powder
- Dabur Red Paste Family Pack protects from dental problems like cavities, toothache, gingivitis, bad breath, yellow teeth, plague, etc.
- The Ayurvedic ingredients present in the toothpaste helps in relieving toothache.
- Removes foul odour as it contains pudina
- Helps with sensitive teeth.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a generous amount of Dabur Red Toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Start brushing gently.
- Brush all your teeth properly.
- Wash your mouth with water after brushing.
- Brush twice a day for better results.
- Do not swallow the Dabur Red Toothpaste.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes.
- To be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Read labels properly before use.
Q 1. Does Dabur Red Paste have any side effects?
Ans. No, absolutely not. It does not have any side effects. However, with its excellent Ayurvedic properties, it works to improve all your oral problems like cavities, plaque, bad breath, gingivitis, etc. The ingredients such as Tomar prevents dental diseases, Shunthi helps in preventing toothache.
Q 2. Does Dabur Red Paste Family Pack contain any harmful substance? Ans. No, it does not have any harmful substances. It is formulated with all ayurvedic and medicinal herbal ingredients, which effectively keep your teeth healthy and solve all your oral hygiene issues.
Q 3. What is the expiry date of Dabur Red toothpaste?
Ans. It is supposed to be used within 24 months from the manufacturing date.
Q 4. Does Dabur Red Paste whiten your teeth?
Ans. Yes, it contains all ayurvedic ingredients, which help make your teeth healthy, white, and stronger.