Combiflam Icyhot Fast Pain Relief Spray - 55 Gms
With a dual cool and hot sensation, the Combiflam IcyHot Pain Relief Spray is a fast-acting spray-on pain reliever. The dual action of this pain relief spray provides fast relief from all kinds of bodily pain including sports-related sprains, chronic joint aches and pain pains. It is best applied 3 to 4 times a day for instant relief from strong pains.
- With ingredients like Methyl Salicylate, Virgin Linseed oil and Diclofenac Diethylamine, Combiflam IcyHot Pain Relief Spray ingredients are all aimed at reducing your pain in the quickest time possible.
- The unique combination of ingredients along with the dual hot and cold sensations allow the relief to be effective on a deeper level, penetrating the muscles and helping to resolve the root cause of the pain.
- It can be used for a multitude of body pains such as shoulder stiffness and aches, arm and knee pain, joint aches, back pain and minor muscular injury such as those from physical activities.
- Unlike typical pain relief solutions, it doesn’t need to be applied or massaged onto the skin, it can be sprayed over the area and left for a while to get absorbed. Once Combiflam IcyHot Pain Relief is sprayed on the affected site, the hot and cold sensation works almost immediately to relax the muscles while penetrating deeper with time for long-lasting relief.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine IP
- Methyl Salicylate IP
- Virgin Linseed Oil
- Menthol IP
- Benzyl IP
- Pain-relief spray for common aches and pains, including back and neck aches.
- A fast-acting spray for pain relief on the field during sporting activities.
How to Use
- Shake the can well before each use, spray from a distance of at least 5cm from the affected area. Leave the liquid on the area without disturbing it till it gets absorbed and evaporated.
- Repeat the procedure multiple times a day if necessary.
- Do not use the spray on open cuts and wounds.
- Keep it away from flames.
- Do not puncture the metal can even after the product is used up.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Read the label and instructions carefully.
- Always close the cover properly after each use.
Q1. Can this be used for headaches?
No, this is not a tablet. This is a pain relief spray, it should not be used near the head, nose or mouth.
Q2. Should I wash off the spray after it dries up?
It is recommended to leave the spray on the affected area for at least an hour before washing it off or taking a shower.
Q3. How often should I apply the IcyHot Pain Relief Spray?
It is recommended to apply the spray to the affected area every 6-8 hours, for adults and children over the age of 12.