Colgate Zigzag Antibacterial Toothbrush - Soft (pack Of 3)
Oral health is essential as tooth decay and cavities can cause severe pain and discomfort. The Colgate toothbrush has been effectively designed to clean teeth and remove bits and pieces of food from between teeth and gums. The unisex toothbrush has a zigzag design and antibacterial bristles, equipped with Sliver ion technology. Thus technology prevents the growth of bacteria on the bristle surface. The zigzag bristles have multi-angles, which effectively clean the teeth and remove germs. The Colgate brush comes with a soft tongue cleaner, which helps remove germs and bacteria that cause odour, leaving you with a fresh breath. Brush with the Colgate zigzag antibacterial toothbrush twice daily and cultivate good oral care habits.
- Enjoy superior germ protection with this Colgate toothbrush with its zigzag antibacterial design.
- It is a manual toothbrush with soft antibacterial bristles with a zigzag pattern that removes germs from the teeth.
- The brush also comes with a soft tongue cleaner that gives you fresh breath.
- Ideal for both men and women.
- An antibacterial toothbrush that prevents tooth decay and effectively removes germs and bacteria from interdental spaces.
- Its back is a soft tongue cleaner for overall oral care.
How to Use
- Brush your teeth with the Colgate brush two times every day for a couple of minutes.
- Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently start brushing with short strokes.
- Make sure to brush both the outer and inner surfaces of the teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with a mouth wash for 30 seconds.
- Read the label carefully before using the toothbrush.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place.
- Replace the toothbrush with a new one every 3 months.
Q1. How many Colgate toothbrushes are available in this pack?
Ans: This pack has 3 brushes.
Q2. Does the toothbrush also come with a tongue cleaner?
Ans: Yes, the back of the toothbrush is a tongue cleaner.
Q3. For how long can you use one toothbrush?
Ans: You can use one toothbrush for 3 months, after which it is best replaced.