Colgate Toothpaste - Total Charcoal - 120 G - Advanced Protection
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste with dual Zinc arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Clean for 12 hours. It is infused with micro-charcoal particles to provide a deep clean. Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile
Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegetarian and gluten-free and responsibly made.This toothpaste is made in India, in our manufacturing unit that is awarded with True Zero Waste Platinum Certification.
- This toothpaste has Dual Zinc Arginine technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste
- It is infused with micro-charcoal particles to provide a deep clean
- Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile
- It is certified by Indian Dental Association and is Gluten free, and Responsibly Made
- Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- This antibacterial toothpaste prevents cavities, plaque and gum disease and strengthens tooth enamel.
- Regular usage provides relief from abrupt pain shocks as well as long-term sensitivity prevention.
- The charcoal toothpaste aids in the preservation of teeth's natural whiteness.
How to Use
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product.
- Brush your teeth for at least one minute at least two times a day or consult your dentist or physician.
- Ensure you clean all of your teeth's sensitive places.
- Consult a dentist or a physician if your child is under the age of 12.
- Children under six should be supervised by an adult and should only use a pea-sized amount.
- Do not ingest it.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Do not take more than the suggested amount.
1. What sets Colgate apart from other toothpaste?
Ans: After you brush, most tubes of toothpaste don't combat plaque. Colgate Total toothpaste has an antibacterial component that stays on your teeth for 12 hours, even after eating or drinking.
2. Colgate Toothpaste is helpful against which germs/bacteria?
Ans: In the mouth, there are about 300 bacteria species that are linked to disease. Triclosan is effective against the majority of germs and pathogens that can be found in the mouth.
3. How long do we assert that it is effective?
Ans: It has been demonstrated to provide up to 12 hours of protection.
4. Can I use Colgate Toothpaste daily?
Ans: Yes, brush twice a day with this antibacterial toothpaste and you'll notice a difference in the cleanliness of your teeth and the freshness of your breath.