Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip Medium Bristles
The Colgate Toothbrush 360 comes with a strong graphite handle to enhance your grip and offer control over your brushing pattern. It has an advanced floss tip technology that reaches four times deeper below the gumline. The bristles help in cleaning the mouth thoroughly. The presence of a cleaner at the back of the toothbrush ensures complete cleaning of the tongue and inner walls of the cheek that can be home to odour-causing germs. One should use the Colgate brush twice a day for best results.
- Helps to clean in-between the teeth.
- Advanced tongue and cheek cleaner.
- Elevated cleaning tip.
- Polishing tips to remove stains.
- Floss-tip clean technology.
- Purple-ended tapered bristles for deep cleaning.
- Cleans the teeth thoroughly.
- Aids in cleaning your gums, inner cheek walls, and tongue.
- Helps remove plaque.
- Aids to get rid of odour-causing germs.
- Promotes healthy oral hygiene.
How to Use
- Take a pea-sized toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Keep the brush at an angle of 45 with a gum line and move it back and forth for each tooth.
- Repeat the same for cleaning the inside, outside, and chewing surfaces of teeth.
- Use the back of your toothbrush to clean your tongue and cheek wall gently.
- Keep the toothbrush in a clean and dry place.
- Don't use the toothbrush too roughly on your teeth and gums.
- Clean the toothbrush thoroughly after every use.
- Wash the brush before use.
- If you notice bleeding gums, contact your doctor immediately.
Q 1. How many times should you brush your teeth in a day?
Ans. It is advisable to brush your teeth twice a day to get the best results. Use your Colgate toothbrush 360 floss-tip with Colgate toothpaste to get the desired results.
Q 2. Can this toothbrush help get rid of foul mouth odour?
Ans. The Colgate 360 toothbrush has a unique cleaner at its back that helps in the complete cleaning of your tongue and walls of your cheek, which is the breeding ground for odour-causing germs. Thus, it ensures all-around protection of your mouth.
Q 3. What is the role of the purple-ended bristles in the toothbrush?
Ans. The Colgate toothbrush 360 has purple-ended bristles that provide better protection than regular bristles as it aids in deep cleaning of the teeth, gums, cheek, and even in the gaps between your teeth.