Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel Toothpaste - 160 Gm - Mumbai Indians Special Edition Pack
Switch on the power of freshness with Colgate Max fresh toothpaste that refreshes you and helps you seize the day because every morning is a fresh start. The red gel toothpaste contains unique cooling crystals that give you intense cooling while you brush.
Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand. As a trusted partner, we are committed to doing business with integrity and respect for all people and the world around you. Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpaste and toothbrushes, as well as expert dental health information. Colgate toothpaste is always 100% vegetarian and gluten-free. We care about our environment, Colgate India is the nation's first to earn True Zero Waste Platinum certification for all its four manufacturing sites in India, from Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). This toothpaste is made in India, with the highest quality standards.
- This blue gel toothpaste contains unique cooling crystals that dissolve completely as you brush. Colgate Maxfresh gives you intense cooling and a burst of freshness
- Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste contains menthol that gives intense cooling and super freshness. It fights cavities, keeps germ build-up at bay and makes your teeth whiter on continuous use.
- It is a blue gel with cooling crystals that provide intense freshness
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy and prevent tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and is certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan and Gluten-free
Sorbitol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene Glycol 600, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, White Film, CI 74160, In Aqueous Base.
- Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel is used to shield your mouth from germs and dental cavities.
- It refreshes your mouth through its Maxfresh cooling crystals that give an explosion of energy and leaves your mouth smelling great.
- It helps you to maintain oral hygiene and dental health.
- It protects your teeth from plaque.
- It also plays a significant role in maintaining your gum health.
- It can clean tough stains from the surface of the teeth.
How to Use
- Take a pea-sized amount of Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel on a toothbrush and brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Spend 30 secs to brush each quadrant in the mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left teeth).
- Repeat the process two times every day.
- Children under six years old must be supervised while using this toothpaste.
- This product is for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dark place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use this toothpaste after its expiry date.
- Children under 6 years old must be under adult supervision while using this toothpaste.
- Do not swallow.
- Children must use only a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
Q1. How can I meet the Mumbai Indians Team after I buy this toothpaste?
Ans: After buying Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel, scan the QR Code on the package containing this toothpaste and follow the instructions printed on the label to win a chance to meet your favourite team.
Q2. Can this toothpaste be used by children?
Ans: Yes, Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel can be used by children. The minimum recommended age at which it can be used is 3 months and the maximum age is 60 years. Children under 6 years old must be under supervision while using this toothpaste.
Q3. Does this toothpaste have a creamy consistency?
Ans: No, Colgate Maxfresh Blue Spicy Fresh Gel has a gel-like consistency. Each tube of this toothpaste contains a blue gel with Maxfresh cooling crystals embedded in it.