Coldarin All In 1 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets is beneficial against common cold and cough symptoms. It also aids in easing allergic reactions, including sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes. It also helps in reducing the tightening in the chest due to cold. It aids in making the mucus loose so that it becomes easier to cough it out. It helps you breathe better. The Coldarin All in 1 Tablet provides rapid and effective relief from cold symptoms and fever. One can take these tablets on the advice of a physician to get rid of coughs and colds. Coldarin All in 1. Relief from Cold and Flu symptoms.
- This product contains Paracetamol and Caffeine to relieve cold symptoms.
- Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets relieves a blocked nose.
- It reduces sneezing and watery eyes.
- The tablets aid in easing allergic reactions.
- It helps in easy breathing.
- Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets removes the feeling of stuffiness.
- Effective against chest tightness.
- After the first dose itself, it provides rapid relief.
- Don’t let the cold make you feel run down & drained.
- Now get powerful relief from 10 Cold Symptoms with Coldarin All in 1®
- Blocked nose
- Runny nose/Rhinorrhea
- Watery eyes
- Sore throat
- Body ache
- Sinus Pain
- Paracetamol 500 mg
- Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Caffeine 30 mg
- Effective against cough and cold.
- It helps with a runny nose and watery eyes.
- Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets eases cold symptoms.
- This tablet helps relieve pain and fever.
- It provides relief from headaches.
- The Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets also reduces allergy symptoms.
- It reduces the stuffiness of the nose.
- It loosens the concentration of the mucus.
How to Use
- Contact a doctor for the required dosage of this Coldarin medicine.
- Swallow Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets with water.
- Do not chew or crush it.
- Use after taking your meals.
- Do not consume it on an empty stomach.
- Consume as and when required.
- Adults and children aged 12 years or more:
- Take 1 tablet every 4–6 hours
- Do NOT exceed a dose of 6 tablets within a 24-hour period Note:
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor immediately
- In case of serious skin reactions or hypersensitivity (allergy), stop the medicine and consult a doctor
- If symptoms continue, get worse or new symptoms occur, stop the medicine and consult a doctor
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not overdose on Coldarin All in 1 Tablet.
- If you have liver or kidney impairment, inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If the cold symptoms do not go away in a week, seek medical help.
- Do not consume the tablet if you're pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Read the instructions before using.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, food, and beverages
- Do not take if—
- You have hypersensitivity to caffeine, diphenhydramine, paracetamol phenylephrine or any of the ingredients.
- You are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- Consult a doctor before taking this medicine if—
- You have a respiratory condition (like emphysema, bronchitis or asthma), glaucoma, liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination, enlargement of the prostate.
- You have a chronic cough (that is, a cough lasting ≥8 weeks in adults, or ≥4 weeks in children).
- You are a chronic alcohol user.
- You are already taking any central nervous system depressants (like alcohol, sedatives or tranquillizers).
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Q 1. Can you drive after consuming the Coldarin All in 1 Tablets?
Ans. No, you should not. The Coldarin All in 1 Tablets can induce drowsiness and dizziness. It inhibits your alertness and may impair your senses.
Q 2. Can you consume the Coldarin All in 1 Strip of 10 Tablets with alcohol?
Ans. No, not at all. It will heighten your sense of drowsiness. It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Coldarin All in 1 Tablets.
Q 3. What are the symptoms of the common cold?
Ans. If you're experiencing a runny nose, coughing, sneezing, fever, body aches, and headache with fatigue, you likely have a cold.
Expiry is 2 years from the month of manufacturing.