Chicnutrix Bounce - Hair Recovery Complex, Biotin, Selenium - 60 Effervescent Tabs - Green Apple
Essential nutrients for hair growth and health have become the need of the hour, considering the busy schedules that we have in these times. . To help you gain a balanced nutrient intake, the Chicnutrix Bounce Tablets is the product to go for.
These tablets have been made with a uniquely formulated vegan Hair Recovery Complex. Chicnutrix Bounce is essentially a Biotin-Selenium dietary supplement that comes in a green apple flavour. These tablets nourish your hair with essential nutrients like Biotin, Selenium and vital Amino Acids. This Chicnutrix Bounce packet contains 60 Chicnutrix Bounce tablets.
- The amino acids in the product strengthen and improve hair texture.
- Selenium helps to recover hair health while maintaining scalp health.
- The Swiss Effervescent Technology makes absorption of nutrients easy and very efficient.
- It is available in a delicious green apple flavour, to make this a pleasant experience for you.
L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Ornithine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Histidine, L-Serine, L-Carnitine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Citrulline, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Methionine, L-Glycine, Taurine, L-Glutathione, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin B7 (Biotin) and Sodium Selenite, which is equivalent to elemental Selenium.
This product contains many essential amino acids, along with Biotin and Selenium, which nourishes and strengthens your hair. Having the tablets daily also helps you to reduce split ends and dry brittle hair.
How to Use
- Open the packet, take out one tablet and drop it in 250 mL (a full glass) of water.
- Wait till the tablet dissolves completely and the effervescence is seen. This would approximately take a minute.
- Drink the mixture. Consume once daily for best results.
- Do not consume this on an empty stomach.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Do not consume more tablets than the recommended amount per day.
- Do not continue using the product if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Children below the age of 16 are advised to not use the product.
1. Does Chicnutrix Bounce help in treating Alopecia?
Alopecia is a skin condition that requires treatment and thus it is advised to consult a dermatologist for this issue. Chicnutrix Bounce helps to reduce overall hair fall and promote a healthy hair growth cycle. Since the root cause for Alopecia is an auto-immune disorder, you will need your dermatologist’s advice or intervention.
2. Will Chicnutrix Bounce help to repair the damage caused by Hair Smoothening and Keratin treatments?
Yes, as the product contains essential amino acids, which is the basic component of keratin, the hair protein, consuming the tablets daily helps to strengthen the hair, improve hair texture, repair damage and protect hair from the negative effects of colouring and bleaching.
3. What are the benefits of using effervescent tablets when compared to normal tablets?
By using effervescent tablets, higher availability of the medicine to the bloodstream is achieved and this results in faster absorption of nutrients into the body. It is also easier for the body to digest when compared to a normal tablet.