Candidox Shampoo is an anti-dandruff medicine that is used to treat dandruff. It fights against the dandruff causing microorganisms to stop their spreading and growth. It rejuvenates the skin cells and helps in getting dandruff free hair.
Candidox Shampoo is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. Before using it you must read the label for a proper application that will ensure a better efficacy of the medicine.
Direction of use:
- If it gets into your eyes, nose, mouth or vagina rinse with water.
- It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly.
- The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine.
- If your condition does not improve or gets worse, you should talk to your doctor.
- The most common side effect of this medicine includes itching, dryness, redness, and burning sensation at the application site.
- These are usually self-limiting. Serious side effects are rare. You must consult the doctor if you experience any allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Before taking this medicine, it is important to tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines for the same disease or other diseases.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take this medicine with proper consultation and caution.