Candidox Shampoo Bottle Of 100 Ml
Dandruff can be extremely problematic, as it does not only lead to itching and severe irritation but also damages the hair and makes it weak. The Candidox shampoo is a product designed to get rid of dandruff. The shampoo contains Ciclopirox and Zinc Pyrithione, which fight the fungus that grows on the scalp resulting in dandruff. The shampoo effectively rejuvenates the skin cells of the scalp and helps make hair stronger and dandruff-free. The shampoo is meant for external use only and can result in mild side effects like burning and redness. Check with your doctor before you start using the Candidox shampoo.
- The Candidox shampoo has Ciclopirox and Zinc Pyrithione that act like antifungals that fight the fungus which grows on the scalp creating dandruff.
- Rejuvenates scalp cells and gets rid of dandruff.
- Helps make hair stronger and healthier.
- Regular use will show results in no time.
- Ciclopirox 1% w/v
- Zinc Pyrithione 1% w/v
An anti-dandruff shampoo which fights the fungus that develops on the scalp resulting in dandruff and related problems like irritation, itching, etc.
How to Use
- Wet your hair properly and take a bit of the shampoo in your palms.
- Massage the scalp for a few minutes with the shampoo.
- Rinse off with water.
- Use the shampoo regularly for maximum effect and satisfactory results.
- Side effects may include dryness, itchiness and redness of the scalp. These side effects stop with regular use. In case they persist, stop using the shampoo and consult your doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Store below the temperature of 30° celsius.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the shampoo.
- Avoid eye contact. If it gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
Q1: What is the size of the Candidox shampoo bottle?
Ans: This Candidox shampoo bottle is 100ml in size.
Q2: Will Candidox shampoo get rid of dandruff and itchiness?
Ans: Yes, the Candidox shampoo is great for dandruff and related problems.
Q3: What are the main ingredients in this anti-dandruff shampoo?
Ans: The main ingredients in the shampoo are Ciclopirox and Zinc Pyrithione that act like antifungals.
Q4. Are there any side effects of using this shampoo?
Ans: Not really, you may feel slight itchiness and burning when applying it initially. This should stop with time.