Bodyfirst Multivitamins & Minerals
The Bodyfirst multivitamins and minerals capsules consist of all the essential micronutrients in their appropriate doses to support good health and encourage a better workout regime by energizing and nourishing the cellular makeup. Formulated with almost 28 micronutrients, Bodyfirst multivitamins and minerals manage micronutrient deficiencies and help improve brain health, muscle and bone health, eye health and hair health.
- Critical to managing micronutrient deficiencies.
- Maintains overall physiological and cellular development.
- Aids in energy metabolism.
- Scavenges free radicals that can cause harm to the body.
- Supports brain, muscle and bone health.
- Available in a travel-friendly pack.
- Retinyl palmitate- 1000 IU
- Beta carotene- 1000 IU
- Thiamine mononitrate- 1.4 mg
- Riboflavin- 1.6 mg
- Niacinamide- 18 mg
- Calcium D pantothenate- 5mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride- 2mg
- Folic acid- 200 mcg
- Cyanocobalamin- 1 mcg
- D- biotin- 30 mcg
- Zinc sulphate- 10 mg
- L-ascorbic acid- 40 mg
- Vitamin E- 10 IU
- Vitamin D2- 400 IU
- Vitamin K- 55 mcg
Multivitamins and minerals supplement to manage micronutrients deficiencies and support good health.
How to Use
Take one capsule post a meal or after a workout or as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily usage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not recommended for children.
- Lactating pregnant women or people with a medical history and/or taking medications should consult with their physician before consuming Bodyfirst multivitamins and minerals capsules.
Q1. Can I combine this supplement with my protein supplement post-workout?
Ans: Yes, you can combine this multivitamins and minerals supplement with your protein supplement. However, kindly make sure you do not take extra doses of vitamins and minerals.
Q2. What is the proper dosage of Bodyfirst multivitamins and minerals?
Ans: The proper dosage is one capsule per day, post a meal or after a workout or as directed by your physician.
Q3. I am on medications. Can I use this product?
Ans: If you are on any medications, it is best to consult your physician before starting this supplement.
Q4. Will I have any side effects if I take an excess of supplements?
Ans: Water-soluble vitamins such as vitamin B complex and vitamin C are excreted through urine when excess water is consumed. However, fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K are not easily removed from the body and can cause problems if consumed excessively. Moreover, minerals play a crucial role in maintaining body functions and excess intake may have detrimental effects on the body.