Biotique Bio Himalayan Plum Refreshing Body Soap - 150 Gm
Formulated from the sweet Himalayan plum Biotique, Bio Himalayan Plum Refreshing Body Soap is best to wash away impurities while pampering your body. It essentially contains natural ingredients such as berberry, Indian gooseberry and turmeric to ensure that your bathing time is pleasant.
It is a refreshing soap from Biotique that has been curated to cleanse your skin from within and give you a refreshed body. Bio Himalayan Plum Refreshing Body Soap is a cleanser that is made by combining Ayurveda formula and modern technology.
- It consists of a plum that has been used for years for purifying the skin. It is made using modern techniques, thereby holding a grip on the dirt and removing it quickly.
- It is a refreshing stop with all-natural ingredients and hence you will feel fresh and active the whole day.
- It will intensify your skin quality due to the presence of a high amount of nutrients.
- Aadu (Prunus persica)
- Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi)
- Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata)
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Cleanser base Q.S.
- It can be used to get clean and soft skin.
- Bathing with this soap might help you get rid of several skin infections and itches.
- It isn’t harsh on your skin and hence can improve its quality.
- As it is made with the goodness of nature, you can use it on your face too; it wouldn't cause any reactions.
Directions for Use
- Remove the cover of the soap.
- If you use a loofah, rub it against the soap; if not, you can directly use soap on your body.
- Massage and form lather on the body.
- Next, rinse it off using water and you are done.
- While massaging, keep in mind that it must not come in contact with your eyes.
- Regular usage of Biotique Bio Himalayan Plum Refreshing Body Soap results in healthier skin.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, as it could irritate.
- If you are allergic to any of the mentioned ingredients, please don't use them.
- Check the expiry date of the soap before using it.
- Do not apply soap on open wounds or cracked and injured skin.
- If you face any allergic reactions while using this soap, immediately discontinue using it.
- People who have hypersensitivity issues should not use this soap.
- If you have dermatological problems, consult your doctor before using them.
Q1. Does Himalayan Plum Soap from Biotique contain natural ingredients?
Ans1. Yes, it contains plum that is beneficial to your skin in the long term.
Q2. Does Biotique Himalayan Plum Soap lather well?
Ans2. Yes, the soap lathers enough to clean your skin.