Atogla Resyl Body Moisturizer For Sensitive Skin - 250ml
The Resyl Atogla Lotion is a moisturizer that works especially well for sensitive skin, and it also helps with skin regeneration. It contains Ceramides which are useful for locking in moisture of the skin by creating a layer over the skin when applied. Atogla Resyl Lotion is often used in the treatment and maintenance of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. By reducing water loss from the skin, Resyl lotion helps skin stay soft and supple.
- This Atogla lotion is easily spreadable, a pea-sized amount can be easily spread across the entire face.
- One of the active ingredients in Atogla lotion is Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) is an omega-6 fatty acid that is often used in the treatment of various conditions from sclerosis, psoriasis, eczema as well as polyps in the mouth.
- Can be used/mixed along with other skincare products like sunscreen and acne creams.
Contains Ceramide 3, Ad-Resyl, Cholesterol, GLA for reducing inflammation, Anti-irritant complex, mild fragrance.
Moisturising skin and basic skin maintenance.
How to Use
Pour some Atogla lotion into your palm, rub your palms together and apply to your face or other skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children, store away from sunlight in a cool and low-moisture area.
- For external use only.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Although it provides mild sun protection, this product is not rated for UV protection.
- Do not use excessively on skin or too often.
Q1: Is there a 100ml version available of this product?
Ans: No, this product is available in 250ml.
Q2: What are the Atogla Lotion uses?
Ans: The lotion is for moisturizing and reducing moisture of dry to very dry skin.
Q3: Is this for adults?
Ans: This lotion is formulated especially for children between 0-5 years of age.
Q4: At what ages can I use this on my child?
Ans: It is recommended to use this after 6 months onwards, however always consult your child's doctor before using any new products.
Q5: Does Atogla make products for adults?
Ans: Yes, Atogla makes a variety of face, body and hair products for kids and adults.