Akiva Love Amla Juice For Vitamin C - 1000ml
Akiva Amla Juice For Vitamin C is a natural low-calorie juice made with quality ingredients, 100% vegan with no added sugar. Its main ingredient, amla, has 18 times more vitamin C & antioxidants that boost immunity than orange. A healthy vegetarian juice free from harmful ingredients balances all processes in the body & brings equilibrium in all three doshas - Vata, Kapha & Pitta.
- Amla rich in vitamin C provides natural immunity, prevents viral & bacterial ailments.
- Helps in maintaining clear skin by clearing toxin.
- Antioxidants, Vitamin E & C and a small number of phytonutrients help fight against the effects of free radicals, thus help you fight stressful lifestyle & unhealthy environmental factors.
- Helps in digestion as amla provides 26% of the daily value of fibres.
- It gives you healthier hair & good eye-sight.
- The juice helps in collagen synthesis.
- Amla Juice (99.8%)
- Citric Acid (Acidity regulator)
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
- Boost the immune system.
- Prevents viral & bacterial ailments.
- Nourishes hairs & stimulates growth.
- Improves eye-sight and helps in digestion.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Take 20 ml of juice & dilute it with water.
- Can add honey, salt or sugar as per your preference.
- For best results, have it 1 - 2 times a day before meals.
- Keep the juice in a cool & dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from heat.
Q1. After how many days will I start seeing the results?
Ans: You start seeing results after three weeks of regular consumption of Akiva Amla Juice. Though, health benefits start showing up could differ for different people due to variations in body type, lifestyle & discipline.
Q2. What is the best time to have this juice?
Ans: Consume the Akiva Amla Juice anytime after shaking it well. You can consume it anytime. However, the best results are seen when consumed 30 min before meals.
Q3. Does this juice contain preservatives?
Ans: Yes, Amla Juice contains 0.01% preservative to maintain its nutrient levels & freshness. We follow minimal policy in our products, that is lower preservatives & in small quantities possible. The juice contains 0.01% E211 (a common food preservative) called sodium benzoate. Moreover, this preservative falls under generally regarded as a safe category.
Q4. Does this juice contain sugar, colours or essence?
Ans: Akiva Amla Juice is all made from natural ingredients inspired by Ayurveda. So, no refined sugar, colours or essences are added. Usually, honey is added as a natural sweetener.
Q5. What is the shelf life & is there a need to store it in refrigeration?
Ans: Akiva Amla juice has a shelf-life of 6 months from the date of manufacturing. The product does not require to be refrigerated but should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight & heat.