Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash Immunity , Strength And Stamina Made In Gmp Certified Facility ( Pack Of 1 ) - 450 G
Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash Immunity, Strength And Stamina is a pure formulation that is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility. The main ingredient of Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash is Amla, and there are 18 other natural and safe herbs used. The Amla used to make the Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash is directly obtained from the forests and has been used in making this wonder formulation that can boost your immunity, strength and stamina.
- The main ingredient, Amla, increases haemoglobin by increasing the red-blood-cell count in the body. This works effectively in getting rid of all toxins from the body.
- Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash benefits the circulatory system by strengthening and toning the heart muscles. It also helps in rejuvenating soft tissues, maintaining a healthy cholesterol level and blood pressure level.
- Chyawanprash nourishes the mucous membrane and helps in keeping the respiratory passages clean. This helps in easy breathing.
- Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash also promotes good gut health by maintaining a good balance between stomach acids.
- The formulation helps maintain the body’s reproductive organs in good shape by promoting fertility and stamina in both men and women.
- Amla in the formulation helps in preventing ageing from free radicals. It is also rich in Vitamin C content which helps in increasing haemoglobin and white blood cells in the body for increased immunity.
- Shalparini and other related ingredients
- Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash helps in getting rid of toxins.
- It boosts reproductive health.
- Helps in easy digestion.
- All adults should take 1 to 2 teaspoons of Chyawanprash one or two times daily. It can be taken with a glass of lukewarm milk or water.
- The recommended dosage of Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash for kids is one teaspoon of Chyawanprash once or twice daily. They can take it with lukewarm milk or as advised by their doctor.
- The chyawanprash has a shelf life of 36 months from the manufacturing date.
- Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash has to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Age Ayurveda Chyawanprash?
Ans. No, there have been no known side effects reported during traditional use of the product.
Q2. Can one take Chyawanprash on an empty stomach?
Ans. Chyawanprash has Ushna (hot) properties and should preferably be consumed with milk to balance out the heat.