Zy Q 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zy Q 400 MG Description
Zy Q Tablet is used for the treatment of autoimmune disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis. Autoimmune disease is a condition in which your immune system is not
able to distinguish between healthy tissue and harmful pathogen and mistakenly attacks the healthy tissues of the body. It contains hydroxychloroquine as its active ingredient. It works by reducing the action of the immune system. Zy Q Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken with a glass of milk or after a meal. Before using the Zy Q Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹14.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS|
- Hcqs 400mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.49₹ 126.22₹
- Hyq 400mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.49₹ 126.22₹
- Zy Q 400mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 445.49₹ 378.67₹
Uses of Zy Q 400 MG
Contraindications of Zy Q 400 MG
- If you are allergic to hydroxychloroquine or any of the other ingredients of the Zy Q Tablet.
- If you are allergic to similar medicines like chloroquine.
- If you suffer from maculopathy, an eye disease usually characterised by visual abnormalities.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Side effects of Zy Q 400 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Zy Q 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience visual disturbances or have an existing eye disorder. Before beginning treatment with this medicine, you should undergo an eye examination.
- You experience a sudden drop in blood sugar and unconsciousness, monitoring of blood glucose is recommended if you are a diabetic.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, your doctor shall conduct an ECG before starting treatment with this medicine
- You have liver or kidney diseases, you may require dose adjustment.
- You are suffering from any stomach or gut problems.
- You develop swelling in the legs, breathlessness, fatigue, bloating and coughing while lying down.
- You develop rashes after taking the Zy Q Tablet.
- You have a history of an autoimmune disorder of the skin called porphyria.
- You or your family have a history of an enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
- You experience mental health problems such as depression, hallucinations, thoughts of self-harm or suicide. Immediately contact your doctor.
- If you are supposed to take this medicine for long-term treatment, you should be monitored regularly for heart health & blood count.
Mode of Action of Zy Q 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zy Q 400 MG
Interactions of Zy Q 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Zy Q Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any mix-up. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, diabetes, fits, muscle weakness, worm infections, other antimalarials.
- Antacids and medicines used to stop diarrhoea should be taken with a minimum gap of four hours when used together with the Zy Q Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Zy Q 400 MG
- Store the Zy Q Tablet below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Dispose of unused medicine properly. Avoid flushing it in the toilet or throwing it into the drain.
Dosage of Zy Q 400 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Zy Q Tablet?
Q: Is Zy Q Tablet habit-forming?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking HCQS 200 mg table?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, skin, stomach, liver or kidney disease and medical conditions.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Zy Q Tablet may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications, including supplements or herbal products. Also, tell your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 200mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 May 2021]
- IMULAST Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 28 May 2021]
- CDSCO - Hydroxychloroquine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 28 May 2021]