Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG Description
Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet is a prescription medication used for the short-term treatment of insomnia. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder a person may experience difficulty in falling or remain
ing asleep during the night. Zolpigress Er Tablet has a sedative, anticonvulsant (manages fits), and soporific properties. It helps to reduce the onset time of sleep and the frequency of awakenings during the night, enhancing the quality of sleep. It is a sedative-hypnotic that works by lowering brain activity to allow sound sleep. It is advisable to consume Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tabs with lukewarm water on an empty stomach. Inform your doctor if you have a history of depression or any other mental disorder.
Uses of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
- Zolpigress Er 12.5mg Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of insomnia and improving sleep quality
Contraindications of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
- If you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg tablet or its components
- If you have a history of mental disorder or depression
- If you are taking medicines for severe anxiety
- If you have a history of alcohol addiction or substance abuse
Side effects of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
- Stomach pain
- Memory loss
Precautions and Warnings of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney-related condition.
- You have any liver conditions. A dose adjustment of Zolpigress Er 12.5mg Tablet may be required in patients with mild to moderate liver disease. This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
- You conceive during the course of Zolpigress Er Tabs or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have self-harmful or suicidal thoughts after taking Zolpigress Er Tabs.
Mode of Action of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
- Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach, preferably before going to bed.
- It is advisable to take Zolpigress Er Tablet at the exact time every day for optimal pharmacological effects.
- Take Zolpigress Tablet in the dosage and for the duration recommended by your doctor.
- Zolpigress Er is a habit-forming medicine. Do not discontinue it abruptly without speaking to your doctor, as it might aggravate your symptoms.
- Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet may show benefits within 7 to 10 days. However, it is suggested to make lifestyle changes to nap better.
Interactions of Zolpigress Er 12.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid side effects associated with medicine interactions, it is advised to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Zolpigress 12.5mg Tablet consists of a class of medication called imidazopyridine. Zolpigress Er 12.5mg Tablet may have below mentioned interactions with other medications:
- Concurrent use of Zolpigress Er 12.5mg Tablet and Rifampicin should be avoided. The effect of Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet can be nullified if it is used with Rifampicin.
- The result of Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet can be nullified if it is used with Rimactane 450mg Tablet.
- The outcome of Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet can be cancelled if it is used with Tricin 450mg Capsule.
- The impact of Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet can be annulled if it is used with Rimpin 450mg Capsule.
Interactions with food items
- Consuming Zolpigress Er 12.5 mg Tablet with food delays sleep. Taking it after some time following a meal makes it easier for the body to absorb this medication. You can speak to the doctor or pharmacist in case of questions or any problems. There are no specific interactions of Zolpigress Er Tablet with food. A regular diet can be followed unless advised otherwise by the doctor....