Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zoa Forte Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It is used for the treatment of muscle spasm, cramps, stomach pain due to a condition called irritable bowel disorders. It contains dicyclomine as its
active ingredient. Take Zoa Forte Tablet exactly as instructed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy and about the medicines and supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you suffer from. Along with taking the medicine, you should also make certain lifestyle modification to manage the condition better. Consume high fibre food, reduce intake of high fat and spicy food, limit consumption of alcohol, caffeine and carbonated drink and do regular exercise.
|You Save||₹4.50 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to dicyclomine or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you heart problems or bleeding disorders.
- If you have an eye disorder called glaucoma.
- If you have a condition called myasthenia gravis, characterized by muscle weakness and fatigue.
- If you have difficulty in passing urine due to obstructive problems of the kidney and urethra.
- If you have an obstructive disorder of the gut, acid reflux problems, inflammation in the intestine and colon.
- The medicine should not be given to infants below 6-months of age and breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver, intestine, kidney or heart disorder.
- You have a condition called myasthenia gravis characterized by muscle weakness and fatigue.
- You may have a clinical condition called hernia or acid reflux problems, ulcers in the intestine.
- You are experiencing heat stroke and fever after taking the medicine.
- You are experiencing heartburn, acidity and diarrhoea.
- Be cautious if you have an enlarged prostate gland or an eye condition called glaucoma.
- Zoa Forte Tablet should be used with caution in older people, as they may be more sensitive to the side effects.
Mode of Action of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Zoa Forte Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Also, you should inform the doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health problems, allergy, nausea & vomiting, antacids, pain relief medicines.
- Concurrent use of Zoa Forte Tablet is not recommended along with medicines to treat glaucoma like timolol, bimatoprost, latanoprost as it increases the pressure inside the eyes.
- Simultaneous use of other medicines like loperamide, neostigmine, digoxin, antacids and Gaviscon is not recommended. If you are not sure about which are these medicines, ask the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Zoa Forte Tablet at a cool and dry place, protect from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly, avoid flushing in the toilet or throwing it into the drain.
Dosage of Zoa Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the Zoa Forte Tablet on my own?
Q: Any special dietary modifications I need to make while taking Zoa Forte Tablet?
Q: How to take Zoa Forte Tablet?
- BENTYL (dicyclomine hydrochloride), USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- Dicycloverine 20 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- Lactmed - Dicyclomine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- So What Can I Eat? | The IBS Network [Internet]. Theibsnetwork.org. 2021 [cited 1 June 2021]