Zinconia Syp 100ml
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zinconia syrup helps to boost your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency. It contains zinc as its active component. Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of cells. It
also plays a significant role in wound healing. It also supports normal growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy and is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell. Take Zinconia syrup as advised by your doctor or pharmacist....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Zinconia syrup contains zinc as its main component. Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions.
- Zinc is crucial for the functioning of many enzymes, DNA, and protein synthesis.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms.
- It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, cellular function, wound healing, growth and maintaining proper eyesight.
Uses of Zinconia Syp 100ml
- Zinconia syrup is used as an immunity enhancer.
- For the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency.
Precautions and Warnings of Zinconia Syp 100ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Zinconia syrup if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Zinconia Syp 100ml
- Zinconia syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zinconia Syp 100ml
- Zinconia syrup should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if Zinconia syrup are consumed in excess?
A: Excess consumption of Zinconia syrup may lead to zinc toxicity causing symptoms like severe nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, and headaches. Prolonged use of Zinconia syrup in excess may increase the risk of adverse health effects. Thus, do not take this supplement more than advised.
Q: What are the dietary sources for zinc?
A: Oysters, red meat, poultry, seafood such as crab and lobsters, and fortified breakfast cereals, whole grains, beans, nuts and dairy products are some of the dietary sources for zinc.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 07 Aug 2021 | 01:14 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved