Yrp D Tablets
By HEALTH RY PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Yrp D Tablets Description
Yrp D Tab contains Pantoprazole and Domperidone, an anti-reflux medicine.
|You Save||₹11.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-EMETIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone + Pantoprazole
Uses of Yrp D Tablets
It is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease, not responding to pantoprazole alone. This condition leads to acid regurgitating from the stomach into the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity....
Contraindications of Yrp D Tablets
- If you are allergic to Pantoprazole or Domperidone or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking any product containing Rilpivirine
- If you have stomach or intestinal bleeding or obstruction
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney disorder
- If you have any tumor of the pituitary gland (prolactin pituitary tumours)
- If you have serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems or electrolyte imbalance
Side effects of Yrp D Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Altered sense of taste
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Joint and muscle pain
- Decreased magnesium in blood
- Polyps in the stomach
- Irregular menses, breast enlargement, breast swelling
Precautions and Warnings of Yrp D Tablets
Can I take Yrp D Tab during pregnancy?
- The components of this medicine might harm your unborn baby
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby
Can I take Yrp D Tab while breastfeeding?
- This medicine passes into breast milk in small amounts and might affect your baby
- Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding. After assessing the benefits over risks, your doctor might change the medicine or ask you to stop breastfeeding or closely monitor the baby
Can I drive if I have consumed Yrp D Tab?
If you experience headache, dizziness, drowsiness and visual disturbances, it is advisable not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Yrp D Tab?
There are no interaction reported between this medicine and alcohol. However, alcohol is known to increase acidity and can make your acidity worse.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop watery diarrhoea or fever after taking this medicine
- You experience black stools
- You have a stomach tumour or cancer
- You have a history of fractures or have osteoporosis or taking steroids
- On exposure to sun, you get rash on your skin, stop your treatment and inform your doctor as soon as you can
- You are on this medicine for a long time. Your blood magnesium levels may drop. Your doctor may perform regular tests for the same
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase chances of developing bone fractures
- You have serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems and electrolyte imbalance
- You have liver and kidney disease or kidney failure
- You are taking medicines to treat infection or you have HIV
- You need to go through a regular checkup if you are taking this medicine since last one year
Mode of Action of Yrp D Tablets
How Does It Work?
- A pump called the proton pump in the stomach is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids
- Pantoprazole binds to this proton pump in stomach cells, thus blocking acid secretion
- Domperidone increases the motility of stomach, intestines; so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe
Directions for Use of Yrp D Tablets
It should be taken as a whole with sufficient amount of water, preferably in the morning before food.
Interactions of Yrp D Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- This medicine contains Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.
- Medicines used to treat HIV infection like Atazanavir
- Medicines used to thin the blood like Warfarin
- Do not take this medicine along with Methotrexate
- Medicines used to treat fungal infections like Ketoconazole, Itraconazole and Posaconazole
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like Erythromycin
- Medicines used to treat heart diseases or medicines that may affect your heart
Interactions with food items
To be taken on an empty stomach. There are no known interactions with food or beverages. However, nicotine, caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate and cola) and alcohol can stimulate stomach acid or delay ulcer healing and hinder the treatment process....
Storage and disposal of Yrp D Tablets
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Protect it from light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Yrp D Tablets
- Overdose symptoms may lead to uncontrolled muscle movements, aggression, fits, sleepiness, slurred speech, anxiety etc.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the precautions I need to take before taking this medicine?
- You need to tell your doctor if you have any heart, liver or kidney problem
- Check if you have low levels of magnesium or vitamin B12
- You should avoid the use of this medicine for a prolonged time
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines for treating HIV
Q: What is GERD?
A: GERD stands for gastro-intestinal reflux disorder. There is a valve-like structure in between stomach and food pipe, which allows food to pass from food pipe into the stomach. In this disease, the acid from the stomach, goes back, upwards in the food pipe. This acid then causes chest discomfort, pain, burping and damage to the food pipe.
Q: Can I give this medicine to my child for acidity?
A: No, this medicine is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay