Vitafer Syrup 200ml
By LABORATE PHARMACEUTICALS INDIA LTD
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vitafer Syrup 200ml Description
Vitafer Syrup is a nutritional supplement. It is used in nutritional deficiency & iron deficiency anaemia. It contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobala
min or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
Uses of Vitafer Syrup 200ml
- Useful in iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiencies - anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, during pregnancy.
Precautions and Warnings of Vitafer Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Vitafer Syrup if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Vitafer Syrup 200ml
- Vitafer Syrup contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron.
- Vitamin B9: It is also called folic acid or folate. One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is also called mecobalamin, cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin. It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. ...
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Vitafer Syrup 200ml
- Take Vitafer Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Vitafer Syrup 200ml
- Vitafer Syrup should be stored in cool & dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Vitafer Syrup?
A: Vitafer Syrup contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron.
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid and iron. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Internet]. Cdc.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you