Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
Valbet Skin Cream 10gm Description
Valbet Cream is a topical cream that combines three medications: beclomethasone, neomycin, and miconazole. Valbet Cream is used to treat a variety of skin infections. It reduces inflammation symptom
s like redness, swelling, and itching. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
|You Save||₹3.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Miconazole(2.0 %) + Neomycin(0.5 %) + Beclometasone(0.025 %)|
|Uses||Topical skin infection, rash|
|Side effects||Stretch marks, veins under the surface of your skin may become more noticeable, increased hair growth, thinning of your skin, skin irritation or itching|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID|
- Eclospan Cream 15gmBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 156.00₹ 132.60₹ 8.84/Gram
Uses of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
- Topical skin infection
Contraindications of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
- Known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of Vablet cream
Side effects of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
- Stretch marks
- Veins under the surface of your skin may become more noticeable
- Increased hair growth
- Changes in skin colour or thinning of skim
- Feeling of burning, irritation, or itching
- Swelling in the face, throat, or tongue
- Severe irritation, redness, or blisters on the skin
- Decreased urination
- Hearing problems
Precautions and Warnings of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You are taking medicines that causes blood-thinning, such as warfarin
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Valbet cream
- You have or had kidney problems
- You have skin problems, such as acne, rosacea, perioral dermatitis, ringworm, thrush, athlete's foot, and varicose or static ulcers
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
Mode of Action of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
- Apply Vablet Skin Cream after cleaning and drying the affected area.
- Vablet Skin Cream should only be used for external purposes.
- Use the cream according to your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration.
- Before using, read the directions on the label.
- Wash your hands after applying.
Interactions of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this is a topical formulation the systemic effects are negligible and hence there are no major drug interactions seen.
Storage and disposal of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
Dosage of Valbet Skin Cream 10gm
- If you apply or swallow too much Valbet cream, it can make you sick
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Valbet Cream with other creams or ointments?
Q: Is this a habit forming medicine?
Q: When should I not this cream?
- Daktarin® 2% w/w cream [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1435.pdf
- Beclometasone dipropionate 0.25 mg/g Cream [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.12941.pdf
- Drugs H. Neomycin Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]. Available from: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682274.html