Urisol 200mg Tablet
By STADMED PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Urisol Tablet is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract. It contains flavoxate as its active ingredient. It helps to relieve symptoms like frequent urination, excessive urination at night, painful urination. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. This medicine should preferable to be taken after food. Before using Urisol Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Urisol 200mg Tablet
Uses of Urisol 200 MG
Urisol Tablet is used in the treatment of muscle spasms of the urinary tract, thus relieving symptoms such as painful urination, frequent urination, excessive urination at night, etc.
Contraindications of Urisol 200 MG
- If you are allergic to flavoxate or any other ingredients of Urisol Tablet.
- If you have problems in completely emptying your bladder or while passing urine.
- If you have bleeding in your stomach or intestine.
- If you have problems with your stomach or intestines (like a blockage in your stomach or intestine).
- If you have a rare disorder making it difficult for food and liquid to pass into the stomach (Achalasia).
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness.
Side effects of Urisol 200 MG
You may experience nausea.
Precautions and Warnings of Urisol 200 MG
Can I take Urisol Tablet during pregnancy?
Urisol Tablets should preferably be avoided during pregnancy as there is no or limited data available about its safety in pregnant women. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Urisol Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Flavoxate passes into the human breastmilk, hence you should not use Urisol Tablet while breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Urisol Tablet?
Urisol Tablet may make you feel sleepy and blur your vision, you should avoid driving until you feel well and your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Urisol Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Urisol Tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from kidney problems.
- You have any blockage in your stomach or intestine.
- You have any problems with your bladder.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- Urisol Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Urisol 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Flavoxate in Urisol Tablet works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Directions for Use of Urisol 200 MG
- Urisol Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, preferably after food to prevent nausea.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Urisol 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Urisol Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Interactions with food items
Your doctor may recommend you take Urisol Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Storage and disposal of Urisol 200 MG
- Store Urisol Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Urisol 200 MG
Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken too much of Urisol Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed taking any dose of Urisol Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Urisol Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: Your doctor may recommend that you take Urisol Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Q: How long should I take Urisol Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Urisol Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and don't stop taking this medicine on your own.
Q: Is Urisol an antibiotic?
A: No, Urisol is not an antibiotic medicine. It is an anti-spasmodic medicine used to reduce muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
Q: What is the composition of Urisol?
A: Urisol composition consists of Flavoxate as its active ingredient. It works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Q: What are the side effects of Urisol?
A: You may rarely experience nausea after taking Urisol. However, the symptoms are usually mild and resolve on your own.
- Urispas 200mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Urispas 200mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand