Urikind 200mg Tablet
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Urikind 200mg Tablet contains Flavoxate as its active ingredient. It is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract. It helps to relieve symptoms like frequent urination, excessive urination at n
ight, painful urination. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be preferable to be taken after food. Before using Urikind 200mg Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Urikind 200mg Tablet
Urikind 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of muscle spasms of the urinary tract, thus relieving symptoms such as painful urination, frequent urination, excessive urination at night, etc.
Contraindications of Urikind 200mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Flavoxate or any other ingredients of Urikind 200mg Tablet.
- If you have problems in completely emptying your bladder or while passing urine.
- If you have bleeding in your stomach or intestine.
- If you have problems with your stomach or intestines (like blockage in your stomach or intestine).
- If you have a rare disorder making it difficult for food and liquid to pass into the stomach (Achalasia).
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness.
Side effects of Urikind 200mg Tablet
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Urikind 200mg Tablet
Can I take Urikind 200mg Tablet during pregnancy?
- Urikind 200mg Tablet should preferably be avoided during pregnancy as there is no or limited data available about its safety in pregnant women.
- It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Urikind 200mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
- It is unknown if Flavoxate passes into human milk, hence you should not use Urikind 200mg Tablet while breastfeeding.
- It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Urikind 200mg Tablet?
Urikind 200mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy and blur your vision, you should avoid driving until you feel well and your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Urikind 200mg Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Urikind 200mg Tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kidney problems
- You have any blockage in your stomach or intestine.
- You have any problems with your bladder.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- Urikind 200mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Urikind 200mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Flavoxate in Urikind 200mg Tablet works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Directions for Use of Urikind 200mg Tablet
- Urikind 200mg Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, preferably after food to prevent nausea.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Urikind 200mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Urikind 200mg Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Interactions with food items
Your doctor may recommend you take Urikind 200mg Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Storage and disposal of Urikind 200mg Tablet
- Store Urikind 200mg Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Urikind 200mg Tablet
Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken too much of Urikind 200mg Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Urikind 200mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate
for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Urikind 200mg Tablet effective?
A: Urikind 200mg Tablet is effective if taken at dose and duration advised by your doctor. If you stop taking medicine once you start feeling good, there are high chances that the symptoms may reoccur.
Q: Can Urikind 200mg Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: Your doctor may recommend that you take Urikind 200mg Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Q: How long to take Urikind 200mg Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Urikind 200mg Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and don't stop taking this medicine on your own.
Last Updated on: 19 Mar 2021 | 04:12 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved