Ultramol Tablet Description
Ultramol 650 tablet is mainly used for pain relief and fever. The active ingredients of Ultramol 650 tablets are paracetamol and tramadol. Ultramol 650 tablets can also be taken for a variety of othe
r conditions such as body ache, toothache, migraine, fever, muscle ache, lower back pain, etc. The pain caused due to an injury, tissue damage, or disease can give an unpleasant feeling. This pain is caused due to formation of certain chemicals in the body as a response to the causative agent. Ultramol 650 tablets work by blocking these chemicals responsible for pain, migraine, and fever. The duration and dosage of this medicine will depend on the condition and severity of the problem. It is not advised to take more than four Ultramol 650 tablets daily. Even if there is no relief in fever or pain, further use of this medicine should be avoided. A minimum of 6 hours gap should be maintained between each dose. Ultramol 650 tablet is not meant for children under 12 years of age. Common side effects of Ultramol 650 tablets include nausea, allergic reactions, and dizziness. Avoid taking Ultramol 650 tablets too often or for prolonged duration without proper medical advice. Directions of use of Ultramol 650 tablets should be strictly followed.
|₹27.90 (14% on MRP)
|Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
|Headache, Body ache, Muscle Ache, Fever
|Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach ache
|ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN
Uses of Ultramol Tablet
- As per CDSCO, Ultramol 650 tablets are used for managing fever and migraine as well as other kinds of issues like toothache, backache, body pain, lower back pain, and cold.
Contraindications of Ultramol Tablet
- Do not take Ultramol 650 tablets or take with caution:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredients used in Ultramol 650 tablets.
- If you are consuming any other medicine containing paracetamol or tramadol; this can lead to an overdose.
- If you are suffering from a severe liver ailment.
- If you are under medication for a major depressive disorder; this can cause major reactions.
- If you are under the influence of sedative agents like alcohol.
Side effects of Ultramol Tablet
- Side effects of Ultramol 650 tablets include:
- Nausea, allergic reactions and dizziness
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Ultramol Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You need to drive or use machines, as Ultramol 650 tablet can affect your ability to do these.
- You are breastfeeding a child.
- You are a child under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ultramol Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ultramol Tablet
- Take Ultramol 650 tablet as a whole with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Ultramol Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking Ultramol 650 tablets if you are on other pain medications like Pentazocine and Naltrexone.
- Do not take Ultramol 650 tablets if you take medications for epilepsy or seizures, such as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- Do not take Ultramol 650 tablets if you are taking antidepressants like Carbamazepine.