Trazodac P Tablet
Trazodac P Tablet Description
Trazodac P Tablet is used to manage moderate to severe pain short-term management. Trazodac P is a prescription medicine that belongs to an analgesics class. Analgesics are a group of medicines used
to achieve analgesia (pain relief). Trazodac P Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Tramadol and Paracetamol. It is used in the symptomatic treatment of moderate to severe pain. Paracetamol is a common pain reliever, whereas tramadol is an opioid analgesic. Paracetamol has an antipyretic effect as well (reduces fever). Trazodac P tablets can be taken with or without food. The dosage and duration will depend on what you are taking it for and how well it helps your symptoms. If you feel better, keep taking medicine until your doctor tells you it's okay to stop. Using Trazodac P may cause common side effects like nausea, vomiting, constipation, weakness, and dryness in the mouth. If you have any adverse effects that do not go away or worsen, you should contact your doctor. Your doctor may advise you on how to avoid or lessen the symptoms. Before using the medicine, you need to tell your doctor if you have any other illness or disability. It can also affect or be affected by some other medications you are taking. Therefore, tell your doctor about all the other medicines you are taking.
|You Save||₹18.27 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Anxiety, Nausea, Confusion, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Dry mouth|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Trazodac P Tablet
- Muscle Pain
- Dental Pain
- Back Pain
- Body Pain
- Postoperative Pain
- Menstrual Pain
Contraindications of Trazodac P Tablet
- If you have liver diseases.
- If you have renal impairment, you may require dose adjustments of Trazodac P tablets.
- If you take other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol (other analgesics).
- If you’ve asthma or any other severe lung disease.
- If you are affected by severe central nervous system disorders like seizures or epilepsy.
Side effects of Trazodac P Tablet
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Trazodac P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You face any discomfort or side effects of Trazodac P tablets.
- You are allergic to any component of the Trazodac P tablet. Your doctor will change your doses or give you an alternative medicine for the same problem.
- You’re suffering from severe kidney or liver diseases.
- Don't skip the prescribed doses and follow the advised schedule.
Mode of Action of Trazodac P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trazodac P Tablet
- Your doctor prescribes the dosage and duration of the Trazodac P tablet.
- Trazodac P tablets can be taken with or without food.
- It is recommended to take it after meals to prevent nausea.
- Swallow the entire tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, bite or break.
Interactions of Trazodac P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Other pain medicines like pentazocine and naltrexone.
- Phenelzine, procarbazine, isocarboxazid, and rasagiline (monoamine oxidase inhibitors).
- Fluoxetine, paroxetine (antidepressants).
- Carbamazepine (anti epileptic).
- Ritonavir (antiviral used in the treatment of HIV).
- Itraconazole (antifungal)
- Digoxin (treat heart failure).
Interactions with food items
- No specific research has been made that proves any interaction of Trazodac P tablets with food.
Storage and disposal of Trazodac P Tablet
Dosage of Trazodac P Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Trazodac P Tablet daily?
Q: Can children use Trazodac P Tablet it?
- Children should not take the Trazodac P tablet. Before providing any medicines to children, it is advised to talk to a doctor.
Q: Can I use Trazodac P Tablet for a headache?
- No, before taking the Trazodac P tablet for any condition, consult a doctor. It is not recommended that you take a Trazodac P tablet without consulting your doctor.
- Sawaddiruk P, Paiboonworachat S, Janthawichai K. Comparison of efficacy and effectiveness between ULTRACET and tramadol/acetaminophen in acute postoperative pain after upper extremity surgery. J Med Assoc Thai. 2010 Jul;93(7):812-7. PMID: 20649061.
- TRamadol Hydrochloride/Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-Coated Tablets