Tolflex 150mg Tablet
Tolflex 150 MG Description
Tolflex Tablet is a skeletal muscle relaxant that acts centrally on the spinal cord. It contains tolperisone as an active ingredient. Tolflex is used to relieve muscle spasms and related pain. This m
edicine works by improving the blood flow toward skeletal muscles and reduces pain. It should not be used for children below 18 years of age and nursing mothers. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Tolflex Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- Myotop 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.65₹ 133.1528% CHEAPER₹ 13.32/Tablet
- Tolkem 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 148.7519.57% CHEAPER₹ 14.88/Tablet
- Tolmenta 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 128.83₹ 109.5140.81% CHEAPER₹ 10.95/Tablet
- Tolifast 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.60₹ 156.0615.62% CHEAPER₹ 15.61/Tablet
- Synaptol 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.00₹ 120.7034.76% CHEAPER₹ 12.07/Tablet
- Tolmove 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 91.8050.38% CHEAPER₹ 9.18/Tablet
Uses of Tolflex 150 MG
Contraindications of Tolflex 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolperisone, or any other ingredient of Tolflex Tablet.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease characterized by muscle weakness.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Tolflex 150 MG
- Dryness of the mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Tolflex 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergic condition.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Tolflex Tablet.
- You are on or taking any other medicines.
- You have severe kidney or liver disease.
- Tolflex Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tolflex 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tolflex 150 MG
Interactions of Tolflex 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- When Tolflex Tablet is used along with another muscle relaxant medicine such as Methocarbamol can cause visual disturbances.
- Concurrent use of other painkillers such as niflumic acid and other NSAIDs increases the effect of Tolflex Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Tolflex 150 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.