Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
By KOPRAN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
2 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tini Ds 2mg Tab is used for the treatment of parasitic infections of the intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis) and sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis). It contains tinidazole as its active medicine. It works by killing the bacteria or parasite responsible for infection by damaging its genetic structure. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your treating doctor depending on the severity of the infection. Complete the course of this medicine to get maximum benefit and effective infection control....
|You Save||₹2.16 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Amoebiasis, giardiasis and trichomoniasis|
|Side effects||Nausea vomiting, loose motions, pain in stomach, headache|
Check more medicines with composition as Tinidazole
Uses of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
- For the treatment of parasitic infection of intestine (amoebiasis and giardiasis).
- For the treatment of sexually transmitted disease (trichomoniasis).
Contraindications of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
- If you are allergic to tinidazole or any other ingredients of Tini Ds 2mg Tab .
- If you have a blood disorder or a history of blood disorders.
- If you have a brain disorder.
- If you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy or are trying to become pregnant.
- If you are a lactating mother.
Side effects of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
- Loose motions
- Pain in the stomach
- Decrease in appetite
- Abnormal motion sensation
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
Can I take Tini Ds 2mg Tab during pregnancy?
There is limited safety information available about use of this medicine during preganct. You should not take this medicine if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy or are trying to become pregnant. This medicine should be taken after 3 months of pregnancy only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Tini Ds 2mg Tab while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine are known to pass into the breastmilk. This medicine should not be taken if you are a lactating mother. This medicine can remain in breastmilk for around 3 days after stopping this medicine. Therefore, breastfeeding should be avoided for 3 days after stopping this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tini Ds 2mg Tab ?
This medicine can cause dizziness, spinning sensation, etc. Avoid driving while on this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Tini Ds 2mg Tab ?
Consuming alcohol with this medicine can cause skin redness, stomach cramps, vomiting, an increase in heartbeats, etc. Avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine and for 3 days after stopping this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience fits, numbness, tingling or muscle weakness after taking this medicine.
- You have any blood related disorder, be cautious.
- There is a risk of developing a vaginal infection after taking this medicine. Keep your doctor informed if you experience any infection.
Mode of Action of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Tini Ds 2mg Tab works by killing bacteria responsible for infection by damaging its genetic structure.
Directions for Use of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
- Take this medicine with food as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor and for a longer duration.
Interactions of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tini Ds 2mg Tab works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as blood thinners, medicines for seizures and brain related problem, immunomodulators, certain anticancer medicine etc.
Storage and disposal of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tini Ds 2mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Tini Ds 2mg Tab if I feel better?
A: You should not stop to take Tini Ds 2mg Tab in between although you feel better as if you do not take this medicine in the correct dose and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Your treatment is not complete and you may have an infection again and also there are chances of bacterial resistance to this medicine.
Q: Can Tini Ds 2mg Tab be used for treatment of vaginal yeast infection?
A: Tini Ds 2mg Tab is not used for the treatment of vaginal yeast infection, in contrast it can cause vaginal yeast infection. Consult your doctor if you have vaginal itching, white vaginal discharge after taking this medicine.
Q: Cani take Tini Ds 2mg Tab for a prolonged duration?
A: Tini Ds 2mg Tab should be taken in the correct dose and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor for your medical condition. Taking this medicine for a prolonged duration can cause fungal infections of the mouth, vagina, etc. Consult your doctor if you white patches in your mouth, white vaginal discharge, etc after taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Q: Why Tini Ds 2mg Tab to be taken with or after food?
A: Tini Ds 2mg Tab should be taken with or after food to prevent an upset stomach.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.