Tilpride Rd Tablet
Tilpride Rd Tablet Description
Tilpride Rd Tablet is used for the prevention of acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe and prevention of the production of excess acid in the stomach. It consists of two active ingredients, p
antoprazole and levosulpiride. This Tablet reduces the acid production in the stomach. It prevents acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel. Take Tilpride Rd Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Panbloc L Tablets 10'sBy Tablets India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 243.00₹ 206.55₹
Uses of Tilpride Rd Tablet
Contraindications of Tilpride Rd Tablet
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole and levosulpiride or any of the other ingredients of Tilpride Rd Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an obstruction in your bowel or have blood in vomit or stool.
- If you have a tumour of the adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma.
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy) or have an abnormally elevated mood (mania).
- If you have prolactin hormone-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma) and breast cancer present together.
Side effects of Tilpride Rd Tablet
- Pain in stomach
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tilpride Rd Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, any kind of heart disease etc.
- You have a rash over the skin.
- You are taking this medicine for a longer duration.
- You have tiredness, seizures, irregular heartbeat or muscle spasm.
- Your doctor tells you that you have a low vitamin B12 level in your blood.
- You have to undergo a urine test.
Mode of Action of Tilpride Rd Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Levosulpiride works by reducing acid production in the stomach. It also works by preventing acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
Directions for Use of Tilpride Rd Tablet
- Tilpride Rd Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach before meals.
Interactions of Tilpride Rd Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Tilpride Rd Tablet works or this medicine itself affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction....
- Especially if you are consuming medicines like antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, brain and mood-related medicines etc.
Storage and disposal of Tilpride Rd Tablet
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.