Tidilan 10mg Tablet
By JUGGAT PHARMA
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tidilan 10mg Tablet contains Isoxsuprine, which belongs to the class of medicines called peripheral vasodilators (medicines which are used to widen the blood vessels for better blood circulation). It works by acting on the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and improves the blood flow in the body. You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine. Inform your doctor about all other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking before starting with a Tidilan 10mg Tablet.
Uses of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
Tidilan 10mg Tablet is used in blood diseases, where the circulation of blood gets hampered due to the narrowing of the blood vessels. It is also used in premature labour.
Contraindications of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Isoxsuprine or any components of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or planning to have a baby
- If you are 65 years of age or older
- If you are having surgery
Side effects of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
- Flushing (feeling of warmth)
- Upset stomach, stomach pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
Can I take Tidilan 10mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the safety of Tidilan 10mg Tablet in pregnancy. Use in pregnancy is not recommended. Immediately inform your doctor if you become pregnant while taking this medicine.
Can I take Tidilan 10mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the medication can pass into breast milk. Use while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tidilan 10mg Tablet?
Tidilan 10mg Tablet can make you feel dizzy or may hamper your alertness, do not drive or handle any machinery if you feel any side effects such as dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Tidilan 10mg Tablet?
There is no known interaction of this medicine with alcohol
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart disease such as angina or chest pain or heart attack.
- You have bleeding problems.
- You have Glaucoma which is an eye disorder characterised by increased pressure in the eye.
- You have the hardening of the arteries.
Mode of Action of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
It works by widening the smooth muscles of blood vessels and increasing blood flow to certain parts of the body.
Directions for Use of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
Take Tidilan 10mg Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
Tidilan 10mg Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations.
Storage and disposal of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Dosage of Tidilan 10mg Tablet
Overdose symptoms of this medicine are weakness, dizziness, fainting, nausea and vomiting. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to follow while taking the Tidilan 10mg Tablet?
A: You should inform your doctor about all other prescription medicines, herbal preparations and over the counter medicines you are consuming. Inform about any allergies you have specific to any medicine, also inform any other diseases or health issues you have.
Q: What are the side effects of Tidilan 10mg Tablet?
- Side effects associated with Tidilan 10mg Tablet are dizziness, chest pain, vomiting and rash. These are temporary and go away on their own, if side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition then immediately inform your doctor.read less
Q: What is the composition of Tidilan 10mg Tablet?
A: Tidilan 10mg Tablet contains Isoxsuprine as its active ingredient.
Last Updated on: 08 Nov 2020 | 12:16 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved