Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By UNICHEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Tg Tor Ez Tablet contains atorvastatin and ezetimibe as active ingredients. It is used to treat high levels of cholesterol in the body, also known as hypercholesterolemia. This medicine acts by lower
ing the cholesterol level in the body, thereby preventing further complications. Take Tg Tor Ez as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
|Contains||Atorvastatin(20.0 Mg) + Ezetimibe(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High cholesterol level|
|Side effects||Fatigue, muscle pain, abdominal pain, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Atorvastatin(20.0 Mg) + Ezetimibe(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Tg Tor Ez Tablet is used to treat high cholesterol level (hypercholesterolemia).
Contraindications of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, ezetimibe or any other ingredients of Tg Tor Ez Tablet.
- If you have liver disease or persistent increase in liver enzymes.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Tg Tor Ez Tablet during pregnancy?
Tg Tor Ez should not be taken during pregnancy. Use effective contraceptive method while on this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you are planning pregnancy.
Can I take Tg Tor Ez Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether the component of Tg Tor Ez passes into the breast milk. Thus, it is advised to avoid breastfeeding the newborn baby while on this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tg Tor Ez Tablet?
If you experience dizziness after taking Tg Tor Ez, it is advised to avoid or be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Tg Tor Ez Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol while on Tg Tor Ez. Talk to your doctor if you consume it too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You or your family has a history of muscle disorder or muscle spasm and condition due to Tg Tor Ez.
- You have a thyroid disease.
- You are an elderly person.
- You experience any undesired side effects after taking this Tablet.
- You are on any other medicines.
- You have diabetes or lung disease.
- Tg Tor Ez should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Ezetimibe acts by blocking the cholesterol absorption receptor present in the small intestine leading to a decrease in absorption of cholesterol to the liver and thereby reducing liver cholesterol storage....
- Atorvastatin inhibits the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase, which is responsible for the production of cholesterol. Thereby, helping in lowering the bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and boosting the production of good cholesterol....
Directions for Use of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- You should take Tg Tor Ez Tablet regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than that recommended.
Interactions of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tg Tor Ez works or Tg Tor Ez Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking anti-HIV medicines, antibiotics or antifungal medicines, anti-convulsant, blood thinners, antacids, antihypertensive medicines, painkillers, etc.
Interactions with food items
Grapefruit juice intake should be limited.
Storage and disposal of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the medication away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the unused tablets or discard them in household waste.
Dosage of Tg Tor Ez 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of Tg Tor Ez, inform your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not skip any dose. Take your missed dose as soon as you remember it. If it's time for the next scheduled dose, avoid the missed dose. Do not take a double dose of Tg Tor Ez Tablet to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Tg Tor Ez a blood thinner?
A: No, Tg Tor Ez Tablet is not a blood thinner. It is a cholesterol-lowering medicine that reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and the risk of heart diseases.
Q: Can I stop taking Tg Tor Ez Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should not suddenly stop taking Tg Tor Ez without consulting your doctor. Otherwise, it may worsen the condition.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed