Terol La 2mg Capsule
By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Terol La Capsule contains tolterodine, as an active ingredient. It is used to treat frequent urination, urinary incontinence or urinary urgency. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Terol La Capsule may interact with other medicines and produce altered responses, inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming before starting with this Capsule....
|You Save||₹35.05 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Overactive bladder with symptoms of increased urinary frequency, urgency and loss of bladder control|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, sleepiness|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE|
Check more medicines with composition as Tolterodine(2.0 Mg)
Uses of Terol La 2 MG
Terol La Capsule is used for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of increased urinary frequency, urgency and loss of bladder control.
Contraindications of Terol La 2 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolterodine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are not able to pass the urine.
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled pressure inside the eyes.
- If you are suffering from inflammatory bowel disease that causes pain and swelling in the digestive tract.
- If you are suffering from a condition when the colon is unable to remove gas or faeces from the body.
Side effects of Terol La 2 MG
- Breathing problem like bronchitis
- Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, burning or prickling sensation
- Dry eyes, impaired vision, spinning head, palpitations
- Dry mouth, indigestion, stomach pain, flatulence, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Dry skin, difficulty in urination
- Tiredness, chest pain, swelling
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Terol La 2 MG
Can I take Terol La Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Terol La Capsule while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during breastfeeding, so it is advised to consult a doctor. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Terol La Capsule?
It may impair your driving ability. So it is advised to be cautious while driving after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Terol La Capsule?
There is no known interaction of alcohol along with this medicine. So it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a digestion problem.
- You are suffering from liver and kidney problems.
- You have a hernia problem (a condition when a part of the stomach pushes into the chest cavity).
- You experience decreased bowel movements or suffer from severe constipation.
- You previously had or have any kind of heart condition like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You experience electrolyte imbalance like a decrease in potassium, calcium or magnesium level in your blood.
Mode of Action of Terol La 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Terol La Capsule acts by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination.
Directions for Use of Terol La 2 MG
- Take Terol La Capsule as instructed by your doctor
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to
- Never stop the medicine on your own
Interactions of Terol La 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole to treat bacterial and fungal infection is not recommended to use simultaneously along with Terol La Capsule.
- Medicines like Amantadine to treat Parkinson's disease, Phenothiazine, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, etc. to treat psychiatric conditions, antihistamines to treat allergies are not recommended for concomitant use, as they can worsen the side effects....
- Terol La Capsule can reduce the effects of medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone and Cisapride to treat nausea and vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Terol La 2 MG
- Store Terol La Capsule at room temperature, protected from light and moisture
- Keep out of reach of the children and pets
Dosage of Terol La 2 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include fits, hallucinations, breathing problems, faster heartbeat, difficulty in urination, etc.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Terol La Capsule?
- Give a detailed account of your medical, surgical and allergy history (especially if you have a history of irregular heartbeats, liver or kidney problems)
- Tell your doctor if you are already taking any other medicine like antibiotics, antidepressants, or any heart medicines.
Q: How long should I take Terol La Capsule?
A: Terol La Capsule should be taken in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor, as the same shall be based on your condition and diagnosis.
Q: What are the side effects of Terol La Capsule?
A: Side effects associated with Terol La Capsule are a dry mouth, headache, dizziness, vertigo and excessive sleepiness. If side effects bother you or there is no improvement in your condition then consult with your doctor.
Q: What does Terol La Capsule contains?
A: Terol La Capsule contains Tolterodine as its active medicine and it is used to treat overactive bladder characterised by frequent urination, urgent need to urinate and inability to control urination.
- Tolterodine - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Tolterodine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Tolterodine - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.